BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Triple A! I love dawn! I wish I could find the right sponge to go with it. Soak a dirty pan in some warm water with dawn and bye bye grease.
Jana-hunter C.
Plumerville, AR
I have always used Dawn ultra original scent. My mom always used it and I just started using it too once I moved out. I just love it and it gets my dishes clean
Tatiana H.
Long Beach, CA
Gets stuff clean, and is safe enough to use as a flea bath soap on animals. The only dish soap I use. No harsh odors, and soft on the skin.
Sara J.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
This is the only soap i buy. ive tried other brands and nothing compares to dawn. it cuts grease really well and its gentle on your hands.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Mega Parent Expert
I love this its a go to for me works on grease like a charm but my favorite is the hand renewal one just for the added benefits.
Amelia A.
Zebulon, NC
Dawn is amazing! Always gets my dishes clean and takes only a little bit. We use the pink versions to clean our dogs and it kills fleas too!
Tabitha S.
By far one of my favorite dish soaps! With dawn a little goes a long way! Love the smell and how well it cuts through grease and keeps my dishes looking great!
Bryanna P.
Berkeley, CA
I only use Dawn for my dishes because it is so effective and it smells delicious. Also, it never dries out my hands like other dish soaps.
Brandi B.
Greensboro, NC
My favorite dish detergent. In any event, I allow my dishes to soak before washing and with that said dishes are a breeze in my household.
Candace R.
Louisville , Ky
Defiantly better than the off brand, it gets rid of everything so easily! It just take a few drops me you're good to go!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?