BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Olivia H.
Elm Creek, NE
Hands down the best of the best. They are the top and most well known for a reason! Great product that gets grime and everything off in a breeze.
Chakirah K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a really good dish detergent. It cuts through grease as it states. A little goes a long way. The smell is not over powering. I recommend!
Savannah K.
Columbus
This has been a lifelong brand used in the family. This always takes care of hard grease and is gentle on the skin. A little bit goes a long way.
Katy L.
This gets me dishes so clean without a lot of scrubbing. It is also very effective at school because we use it for different science experiments
Jenny M.
CARNESVILLE
Never have to doubt it, it always gets everything clean. Even if its been sitting for a day or so it get its it back to what it was before
Destany P.
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dawn dish soaps!! I use platinum on my dishes, but I use the original if my dog gets fleas. It works better than flea shampoo and is safer
Stefanie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn liquid dish soap is awesome. It is so gentle and has so many multi purpose besides just washing the dishes. We even use it to wash our dog!
Ines🌺 S.
Mount vernon
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have used dawn since i can remember it smell so good. This dish soap can be used for anything from the dishes to ur pets fleas it just amazing
Carly J.
Casper
I use this dish soap to ways all my dishes and more. It works great to get stains out of clothing and carpet as well. Will continue buying this.
Allison A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good dish soap that lasts a long time on the sponge. I feel like I don't run out of this as fast as others, which means I have to purchase less.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?