BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Andrea H.
Lexington, KY
This is my all time favorite dish soap. It will clean anything put in its path and it doesn't take much to get the job done! Love, Love, Love!!!
Allison A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good dish soap that lasts a long time on the sponge. I feel like I don't run out of this as fast as others, which means I have to purchase less.
Karen H.
I mean it works. it honestly is good like any soap but it's only special for the brand name but it's good I can rely on my dishes to stay clean.
Mona S.
Lk Barrington, IL
I started using it when they had the commercials cleaning the animals from oil spills. It really got to me! I've been a loyal user ever since!
Lisa M.
Tyrone, PA
I have hard water and dawn is the only dish detergent I can use that gives me suds. I only need a small amount to do a full sink full of dishes.
Amber N.
Semmes
Only dish soap I use !! Works great with getting grease off and clean ! Works wonders with fleas on animals as well !! Will forever be my go to !
Cristal R.
Good dish soap. I recommend it. You can use it any were ! Car, makeup brushes, pets, I don't know but Iv'e used it on a lot of this and no damage.
Chakirah K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a really good dish detergent. It cuts through grease as it states. A little goes a long way. The smell is not over powering. I recommend!
Cori D.
This is really all that we use for our dishes. It is mild enough to not dry out my hands, yet strong enough to cut through cooking grease easily!
Wylene W.
Forrest City
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product gets your dishes clean. Grease is easily removed from pots and pans. You can also use on other items just to remove dirt and grime.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?