BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Helen M.
dallas, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This sure does take the grease away. it works the irs wash. also take stains out of clothes. another bonus is help kill flesh on animals
Anna G.
This is the only soap i buy. It smells great, really no smell actually, which i prefer. Cleans grease, and other nasty messes perfectly!
Cierra C.
Rockmart, GA
Dawn dishsoap does last a long time. It's a bit pricey for dishsoap though. But I love how clean and shiny my dishes look when I am done.
Amy L.
Virginia Beach, VA
Hampton Beach the Dawn dishwashing liquid Original Scent nothing is quite like that original don't want dishwashing liquid can't beat it
Deniqua F.
Charlottesville, VA
Best dish soap I've ever used. This is pretty much the only dish soap we keep stocked in our house. It doesn't dry out my hands as much.
Carla R.
Merrillville, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn is the only brand I trust to get my dishes really clean without using a ton of the product. A little bit really does go a long way.
Amanda W.
Columbia, MO
This is the only dish soap we use! The original blue Dawn works best at cutting grease and cleaning my dishes. I won't buy another brand!
Emily A.
Berea, OH
I love the convenience of a small bottle, and the amount of dish soap in there is great. It gets my dishes clean and is easy on my hands
LIMARY M.
Orange Park, FL
Dawn is the only dish soap I use, you don't have to use a lot for it to do its job. I have use it to get out grease stains on driveway.
Bethany I.
N Little Rock, AR
You really can't go wrong with the original Dawn. Takes just a few drops for a sink full of dishes, so one bottle lasts for a long time.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?