BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Francy G.
Lewis, KS
I only use dawn. It's the best to get my dishes cleaned without using a lot of it. Great for stuck on food on pots and pans and on grease. They have great scents also.
Chelsey K.
Des Moines, IA
This is the only soap I use for the dishes. It doesn't have a bad smell and it gets the dishes A+ clean! It's also sold at a reasonable price!
Taylor D.
Kingston, GA
A+ !! We love and use Dawn for everything. To wash the dishes, to wash the dog, for car washing, basically for anything that needs washed. It really gets the job done!
Leslie D.
Clovis
Leaves hands so smooth and plates/dishes clean and with a good scent! Definitely get it
Christy C.
Chatham, IL
Love this! Use it every time I wash dished. We use pods in the dishwasher but I always add a little dawn to the prewash for an EXTRA clean :)
Victoria P.
I love the dawn brand of dish soap and have used it for as long as I can remember! It is nice and doesn't dry out my hands like other dish soap
India M.
Euless, TX
Dawn detergent is all I know! Hands down the best detergent to use and your hands are so soft after. Your dishes get clean and little goes a long way
Ery V.
Clovis, CA
Hands down this is the number one dish soap. I also use it to wash my hands when I have grease all over it. Works amazing
CHRISTINE b.
Benton, AR
Dawn ultra dishwashing liquid is the only dish soap that ever comes into our home! even with the my childern doing the dishes it works great!!
Alisha G.
Rochester, NY
I use Dawn for everything. Getting grease stains out of clothes, cleaning the kitchen floor, killing fruit flies, and doing the dishes. The is no substitute for Dawn.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?