BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Courtney E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Ive used this soap for everything. Like cleaning dishes, getting rid of fleas on my dogs and even helping remove hair color from my head
Devan W.
Yorktown, VA
Great dish soap. A little goes a long way and you may think you'll save money by buying a competitor but you'll use more soap. Worth it.
Kristie M.
Waco, KY
Dawn is my favorite dish washing liquid. I rarely buy anything else. It cuts the grease and is useful on fabric stains as well as dishes.
Nancy L.
This soap is the best you don't need to use alot of soap since is concentrated you can delute it with water and it will last a long time.
Desiree A.
Des Moines, IA
No other product cleans grease like dawn and who wouldn't want that? This is the stuff that has always worked for me so it's what I use.
Dawn V.
Torrington, CT
In all of my years; I can honestly say that nothing best Dawn Dish Liquid and honestly it has to be the blue or it doesn't work the same
Kendra H.
Strathroy, ON
Cleans dishrs well
Grrat with greasy dishes
I used this for my baby bottles
As i find it gets them looking almost new and fresh and clean
Christina N.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Works so much better than the cheaper brands. This gets my daughter's bottles squeeky clean every time! I got mine at publix.
Loren Ashley C.
anaheim, CA
Favorite dish washing soap! Takes off grease and stuck-on food no problem. A little more money than other dishwashing soap, but worth it!
dez F.
By far the best dish detergent out there. I even use this to wash clothes sometimes when I can't afford clothes detergent. It works well.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?