BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Kate S.
Seattle, WA
Use this every day on dishes. Great for getting a nice shine and good scent, makes scrubbing harden grime off plates and pots soooo much easier.
Kelly M.
My favorite, works on tough grease, but its hard to find in my area. I don't like scented soaps and this one has just been my favorite for years!
Gabrielle B.
Edmond, OK
I absolutely love this dish soap
It's basically a must have in my house
It takes stains out and kills fleas
And it's a great addition to laundry
William-Jenalyn D.
Rexburg, ID
Grew up using it so I use it now too. Just out of habit and reliability. I don't necessarily like the original one. But that's the one I use most
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
Does not dry out my hands, nice scent. It does break down oil and geese off my pots and pans. I like the big bottle to refill my soap dispensers
Lisa M.
Tyrone, PA
I have hard water and dawn is the only dish detergent I can use that gives me suds. I only need a small amount to do a full sink full of dishes.
Rebecca B.
Orono, ME
Works fantastic, great for doing single dishes. Doesn't dry out your hands. Only complaint is that is super sudsy and it takes forever to rinse.
Amanda B.
Arlington, WA
My favorite dish soap! Works wonders on dishes and isn't too hard on my hands. I've also use this to get stains out of clothes with good results.
abigail c.
Oakdale, CA
One of the best. It takes of grease easily and love that its not harsh on your hands. Its gentle enough to wash animals when there is oil spills
AlexandTonya S.
Keystone Heights
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap I will use! It's a great product that does exactly what the company says it does . Never had cleaner handwashed items!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?