BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Brittany G.
Hampden, MA
Dawn is my go-to soap. I have used other store brands, and nothing works as effectively. I also love to use it to clean make-up brushes.
Dana C.
Trenton, NJ
I buy this stuff in bulk! All of the commercials are correct it takes away those hideous grease marks. Smells good and soft on my hands!
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
Love this stuff! Won't use any other brand because my dishes never seem to be clean when i do. Cuts through grease better than anything.
Anna G.
This is the only soap i buy. It smells great, really no smell actually, which i prefer. Cleans grease, and other nasty messes perfectly!
Amanda W.
Columbia, MO
This is the only dish soap we use! The original blue Dawn works best at cutting grease and cleaning my dishes. I won't buy another brand!
Neisha H.
Columbus, OH
A tried and true product. It leaves me dishes clean, cuts grease, and is affordable. A trustworthy product that always gets the job done.
svetlana P.
Vancouver, WA
I buy this when its on sale its a good dish soap get the job done and smells good. Its not the cheapest but i still buy it once in awhile
Kendra L.
Lipan, TX
Always consistent I have used this as a multipurpose for years. From washing our dishes, patio & pets it is always such a great product.
Brittany F.
Great dishwashing product. removes grease extremely well. I use this on clothes sometimes that may be stained by oil. effective product.
Dawn V.
Torrington, CT
In all of my years; I can honestly say that nothing best Dawn Dish Liquid and honestly it has to be the blue or it doesn't work the same
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?