BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
danielle r.
Beaver, OH
Dish Dawn liquid is the only dish washing liquid we use in our household! It has many different purposes to use around the house for cleaning
Samantha R.
This is my favorite dish detergent. We only use the blue one because it works well for everything, including killing fleas safely on animals!
Katie W.
Wildomar , CA
I've always used Dawn to clean the dishes and have never felt it didn't do its job. I do feel sometimes it takes more than I expect to use
Samantha G.
The ONLY soap I use. Washes dishes better than any other brand. My favorite one is the OLAY from DAWN. It smells amazing and cleans amazing.
Kimberly K.
Ansted, WV
I will only use Dawn dish soap on my dishes. Dawn cuts the grease on every dish, from plastic to glass. Dawn is algo great at killing fleas.
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Omg I love using dawn dish soap. I truly think that it is the best dish soap on the market. I would definitely recommend using this product.
Andie S.
Gets the job done. I mean dishwasher would get the job done but since I don't have one this will do. The smell is great and it's affordable.
Angelica H.
Hawthorne, CA
Worth it. I love dawn. This is the only soap I will buy. Go on Pinterest and see the many uses for this product. You will not be disappointed
Sara J.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
This is the only soap i buy. ive tried other brands and nothing compares to dawn. it cuts grease really well and its gentle on your hands.
Holly R.
San Dimas, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love dawn dish soap. Works best for fighting grease on pans. You can also mix some with water and spray it on your plants to control pests
Jennifer S.
Manalapan, NJ
Does this product really clean dishes well?
yesenia r.
Santa Maria, CA
Does it make anyone else's sponge smell bad I was using Palmolive and I used tell my poor lil sponge fell apart and then I switch to dawn with a brand new sponge and within a week of doing dishes it started to smell has this happened to anyone else???
Erica G.
I don't just use it to clean dishes, great for stains. What do you use it for?
raina p.
Corona, CA
what other products besides dishes can i use dawn for? i love the soap
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
I didn't know they sold them in this size where can I get one other than Sam's club cause I don't have a membership