BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Tabetha A.
Winter Springs, FL
I use this soap for all my dish washing needs since I lack a dishwasher and it works really well at getting all the stuff off my dishes and pans
Molly S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My favorite dish soap! can seriously get any stain out with shout sprayed on stain then put this on top ! works as long as you spray stain asap!
Katie M.
Madison, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite dish soap by far! Always takes off everything when I am washing dishes! Plus there is so many other household uses for Dawn dish soap
Sarah S.
Bowling Green, KY
We always have a bottle of blue Dawn dish soap in our house. Our favorite use is on our dogs for the treatment of fleas. Great multiuse product!
Mari Z.
Lynwood , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is the best dish washing soap in my opinion. It leaves your dishes with no residues, free from oils.
Alexus W.
I buy this in a large container at SAMs and it has lasted me forever. If I use it regularly it will dry my hands off but I still like the product
Carrie R.
Dawn really cuts through the grease! I tried a different brand and noticed the difference right away. The scent is also very clean and not soapy!
Reema B.
Best liquid dish soap! I love how you need the smallest amount to get the job done! It's also very gentle on your hands and doesn't dry you out.
Alyssa H.
Leesburg , GA
Won't use anything else than dawn! Not only for dishes, my hands or even to give our dogs a bath. The strongest yet gentlest thing for our skin.
Kaylee S.
Cool Ridge, WV
I love Dawn Dishwashing Liquid you can literally use it to clean anything. I've ever gone as far as to use it as a body wash. I love this stuff!
Hannah I.
Can you use this on your car?
Arieann S.
Lake Balboa, CA
Who has a favorite Dawn dish soap? Mine is the Olay one, the pink color and the sweet smell always keeps me buying more.
amanda m.
Am i the only one who uses it for pets too.. Lol after a day outside with other dogs my dog is always scratching .. And i take her a bath with dawn. Works good!
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does anyone else have the issue that this leaves a taste behind on glasses?
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides Dishes, What do you use dawn for?