BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12040)
Feather P.
Payson, AZ
Tried and true. I trust Oringinal dawn to wash my dishes. It's easy on my hands, cleans well, and smells good. I'll never use another soap.
Emily S.
Albany, OR
Dawn is my absolute favorite. its the only one I will grab at the store. works amazing in dishes and doesn't leave your hands feeling soapy
Amanda B.
Tiffin, IA
Will not use any other to it the grease in our kitchen. We currently don't have a dishwasher and I have so disappointed with other brands!
Anna T.
Pickerington, OH
I like using this product. it is gentle on my hands and I am able to wash my son's bottles without worry of soap scum. It also smells nice!
Juliann D.
Pounding mill, VA
We just dawn for almost everything in our house. We bath our dog in it for a flea treatment an clean everything with it mixed with vinegar
Tiana M.
Brooklyn, NY
use it all the time never any other brand it cleans the dishes so well with little product and smells amazing always get it at target
alecia y.
I have always used dawn dish soap and always will, it works great and gets the job done. It also works great in other things besides dishes
sylvia L.
Dawn is my favorite dish soap of all time!! It really clean the oil off the pans and dishes!! That's a big deal for me. Absolutely love it!
Molli B.
I love dawn! Great fragrance and great price! Can be found at most retail stores and its a great product for the price. Very satisfied
Elsie J.
Richmond, VA
This the only brand that i trust that is safe on me and animals. And i love how it makes my hands feels after i finish washing the dishes.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Would you agree that a little Dawn goes a long way?
Danielle R.
Chenango Fks, NY
What are you 'other' favorite uses for Dawn?
Sumer S.
Vienna, IL
So we all know Dawn has been coming out with all these great new scents! Which is your favorite!?
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
What other uses for Dawn dish detergent have you found besides washing dishes?
Kimberly W.
Saint Martinville, LA
Can you bathe your dogs with this?