BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Kelly H.
Inverness, FL
Good quality soap that lasts a long time. I also did in fact use this while working in wildlife rehabilitation. we helped a lot of aquatic birds
Karen H.
I mean it works. it honestly is good like any soap but it's only special for the brand name but it's good I can rely on my dishes to stay clean.
Addie H.
Parkton, NC
Love the simplicity and light scent. Also like that it's not antibacterial. Use it for dishes but also cleaning carpets and stains. Works great!
Wylene W.
Forrest City
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product gets your dishes clean. Grease is easily removed from pots and pans. You can also use on other items just to remove dirt and grime.
Jenna G.
West Point, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love. It doesn’t leave a residue like some other brands. Always have this in the house. Not expensive. Normally can find. Coupon for it t Kroger.
Yes G.
Dawn is the only dish soap I like to use. It does a better job at getting rid of grease than other brands. My favorite one is the pink Olay one.
Colleen M.
Wilmington, DE
This is the only detergent I use. You can buy it almost anywhere. A little of It goes a long way and even gets grease stains out of our clothing!
Carrie s.
Duluth, GA
Dawn comes in a great assortment of scents and does a great job washing dishes. It's my favorite dish soap and I'm hesitant to try other brands.
Lilly B.
Dawn is like a magical potion for removing grease and stains. I use this on my babies bottles and I mix it with vinegar to clean my bath/shower!
Destany P.
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dawn dish soaps!! I use platinum on my dishes, but I use the original if my dog gets fleas. It works better than flea shampoo and is safer
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?