BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11983)
Camie P.
Cleveland, OH
The best dish soap ever. Great on getting rid of grease, and can be used for so many other things. Use on fleas for my dogs and cats too
cassie g.
We buy the big bottles from costco and they last literally months! They clean the dish very effectively and can be used on dogs as well.
Brianna B.
Concord, NC
Dawn will always be the best grease cutter in my mind. I believe that the blue dawn is better than the other scents and combination are.
Anna G.
This is the only soap i buy. It smells great, really no smell actually, which i prefer. Cleans grease, and other nasty messes perfectly!
Snapchat: a.
My favorite dish soap. Smells great and brings the grease right off of my pans. Easy for soaking when items can't fit in the dishwasher.
Carrie H.
Long Beach, CA
I have tried many other dish washing liquids and ALWAYS come back to Dawn! This dish soap lasts longer and gets my dishes squeaky clean!
Jessica D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
One of the best dish soaps out there! I use this when I have a pan with something baked onto it. This cuts through grease like no other!
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
Dawn is probably the best dishwashing liquid around. It gets dishes clean and it last until you are done with your full dishwashing job.
Stephanie A.
This is a great dish soap. my dishes always clean easily. we also use it when we give our dogs a bath, they always smell good for so long
lizi e.
Pekin, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Gets your dishes clean. I really like the power of it. It just takes there grease right off. Plus the dishes dont have to soak that long.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?