BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Christina M.
Glendale , AZ
My all time favorite dish soap. Cuts grease l, smells great, gets nice and sudsy so you know there is a significant amount of soap on your sponge.
Tiffany P.
Dawn is excellent for mopping floors. It's even used by professionals! Think about it - it cuts dirt and grease on dishes....why not floors, too?
Rachel H.
Lansing, MI
Cleans the dishes well, we use this in conjuction with gain dishwashing detergent because we like the scent of the gain but cleaning power of dawn.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I live by this dish soap its the best cutting grease and its nice to cleaning other household items around the house and the price is always good..
Kayli I.
Wilmington, NC
I am an old fashion dawn dish soap girl. I have always used the plain blue dish soap. My dishes always come out clean and greasless and I love it!
renee t.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We use the original dawn to help with the fleas during the summer months and it works great and also love to wash my dish they come out very clean
Ximena O.
Lodi, CA
Best dish soap hands down!!! I use it in the shower also and it works wonders! Doesn't leave any streaks on dishes it's over all an awesome product
Jessica G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used dawn dish soap since I was a young kid. It works the best out of all dish soaps. They have so many scents and I will continue to use it
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
Best dish soap to give the dog a bath with lol it's gentle and is a good body wash for fur! As well as doing the dishes. Tiny bit goes a long way.
Shanell B.
9128 McKinley Rd Montrose, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn dish soap is definitely the best product EVER.. any other dish soap doesn't even come close to compare. Dawn definitely takes the grease away
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?