BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Kaela L.
Toledo, OH
I love the smell. I love the "action"!!! It instantly takes away grease! I've tried many dish soaps and I ALWAYS go back to my blue dawn dish soap
Jessica G.
Goshen, IN
Dawn dish soap is the best!! It always gets the toughest grease and grim off my dishes.... It's also amazing on getting rid of fleas on your pets!!
Christina M.
Glendale , AZ
My all time favorite dish soap. Cuts grease l, smells great, gets nice and sudsy so you know there is a significant amount of soap on your sponge.
Brianna O.
East Greenbush
Classic dawn dish liquid soap will always be what I use in my home. It's a classic and is by far the best dish soap me or my family has ever used.
Joan K.
Crystal Lake, IL
I have used Dawn dish soap for ever! It is the best for getting rid of greasy and dirty dishes! It removes the grime and stuck on food very easily!
Lisbeth A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
only detergent my family uses. cleaning power is amazing.  leaves no marks on my glasses. and gentle on hands as well. scent is nice and fresh
Ximena O.
Lodi, CA
Best dish soap hands down!!! I use it in the shower also and it works wonders! Doesn't leave any streaks on dishes it's over all an awesome product
Mallory F.
I love that I can always find a coupon for Dawn and that some types (with the animals on the front) donate some proceeds to wildlife preservation!
Rachel H.
Lansing, MI
Cleans the dishes well, we use this in conjuction with gain dishwashing detergent because we like the scent of the gain but cleaning power of dawn.
Rubie E.
Rochester , MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great brand overall! Cleans the grub off pans! I wouldn't use in baby bottles or sippy cups for obvious reason. But other than that great product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?