BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Nancy L.
This soap is the best you don't need to use alot of soap since is concentrated you can delute it with water and it will last a long time.
Clarissa T.
Dawn is amazing you can use it for everything i even use it to kill the fleas on my animals, this is a very nice multi-purpose dish soap
Becky B.
Jasper, AL
Dawn is the only soap that I like to use, there is no other soap out there that will cut into grease. Would totally recommend to anyone!
Whitney K.
Littlestown, PA
Dawn is a great staple product. It can be used for so much more than washing dishes. This is a product that I always have in my cupboard.
Martha C.
I have used this product on my dishes and my dog. It kills the fleas on him. And it has a great smell to it. Leaves my dishes clean too!
Caitlyn N.
This is the classic dish soap! I grew up with this always in the kitchen , the smell is so fresh and clean:) Reminds me of my childhood!
Brittney W.
Athens, GA
This is my go to soap. I use it for everything, hand soap, dish soap, to wash my truck, and to wash my dog because kills fleas. good buy
Brittany F.
Great dishwashing product. removes grease extremely well. I use this on clothes sometimes that may be stained by oil. effective product.
Dawn V.
Torrington, CT
In all of my years; I can honestly say that nothing best Dawn Dish Liquid and honestly it has to be the blue or it doesn't work the same
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this product! Gets grease and other food off the dishes. Doesn't dry my hands out. And it smells good. Highly recommend this product
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?