BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kat R.
Madison, WI
I always choose Dawn no matter what & when I doubt the blue one always does the job! It's gentle enough where I've even used it to bathe my dogs
Amanda C.
Picayune, MS
I love dawn dish washing soap! I use it for everything! Cleaning my tub, dishes, car, and any stain in the carpet! Dawn Dish Washing Soap cleans just about anything!
Desiree R.
Uh yes of course this product is awesome! In the process of washing your dishes and moisturizing your hands your doing something good for the environment. can you say WIN WIN?
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
This girl s the only brand of dish soap that I buy, and it comes In a variety of great scents. It's great cleaning up grease, and helping remove stains from clothes.
Lindsey T.
Greensboro, NC
Very few things that I refuse to buy a cheaper brand of. I will never use any dishwashing liquid besides original blue Dawn!
Sandra V.
Dawn is the only dish soap I will use. It takes all the grease out and smells wonderful. I will never buy cheap dish soap again. This is my fave.
Candace W.
I don't use this for dishes, but I do make homemade cleaners and stain removers with it and it works so good! I just wish the scent was different!
Lindsay P.
Sicklerville, NJ
Blue dawn is great for stains, making bubbles for kids, cleaning grime off dishes and more! It's been a go to for my family since my grandmother!
Ann B.
Frankln Frnce, OH
Dawn is Awesome, it is the only dishwashing liquid I use!! It takes all the grease and dirt away and doesn't leave a slimy film on your dishes!!
Molly S.
My favorite dish soap! can seriously get any stain out with shout sprayed on stain then put this on top ! works as long as you spray stain asap!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?