BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Michelle C.
Wildomar , CA
Dawn is my favorite dish soap. I use it on everything. From dishes to my car. Love this soap. I have used other soaps and this one is the best.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA
Gets all the grease and food off without using too much soap. Leaves dishes clean and its affordable. I like all the scents.
Molly S.
Mega Parent Expert
My favorite dish soap! can seriously get any stain out with shout sprayed on stain then put this on top ! works as long as you spray stain asap!
Lilly B.
Dawn is like a magical potion for removing grease and stains. I use this on my babies bottles and I mix it with vinegar to clean my bath/shower!
Kelly B.
Wilmington, NC
Dawn Dishwashing Liquid does a great job getting food off of dishes. The food comes off quickly with minimal scrubbing! I hate doing the dishes but Dawn certainly helps!
Samantha S.
Columbus, OH
THE only dish soap, in my mind. Cuts through grease, great to mop floors and even good to bathe the dogs with this in this terrible flea season.
Reema B.
Best liquid dish soap! I love how you need the smallest amount to get the job done! It's also very gentle on your hands and doesn't dry you out.
Daisy P.
Dawn is the best dish washing soap of you wash your dishes by hand. It removes grease stains like no other dish soap. Best part is you can usually find it in sale.
Megan H.
Winston Salem, NC
Mega Parent Expert
I can just put little bit soap and it will wash loads of dishes, and even leave my hand clean once I am done. And the Apple, fantastic smell!!
Sahra G.
Saint Mary's City
Dawn cleans everything so while and the only thing I can use on my pots and pans. Grease doesn't stand a chase against it. Dawn does a great job on all the dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?