BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Amanda W.
Columbia, MO
This is the only dish soap we use! The original blue Dawn works best at cutting grease and cleaning my dishes. I won't buy another brand!
Kady L.
Lima, OH
Best dish soap out there. We never stray from it. A little goes a lonf way ans its inexpensive. Can use for so many other things as well.
Teresa S.
Ravenna, OH
I've used Dawn for multi uses, dishes, laundry, bathing pets, cleaning garage floors and bathrooms. This is best dish soap on the market.
lizi e.
pekin, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Gets your dishes clean. I really like the power of it. It just takes there grease right off. Plus the dishes dont have to soak that long.
Stacey C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This classic brand is a classic for a reason! It does a great job without lots of elbow grease from you! I consider that a great product!
Toni M.
Marine City, MI
Dawn is the only dish soap that we buy. It cleans well, doesn't irritate your skin, and you only need a little, so it lasts a long time.
Cierra C.
Rockmart, GA
Dawn dishsoap does last a long time. It's a bit pricey for dishsoap though. But I love how clean and shiny my dishes look when I am done.
Allison P.
Parksley, VA
cleans well. Only dish soap product I'll buy. i even use in my hair to remove buildup every few months - just remember to condition well
Deniqua F.
Charlottesville, VA
Best dish soap I've ever used. This is pretty much the only dish soap we keep stocked in our house. It doesn't dry out my hands as much.
Amanda H.
I've always used classic dawn dish soap! It works better than ANY of the competitor brands and makes not having a dishwasher much easier
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?