BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Mara C.
I always have a bottle of the original scent of dawn in my house. I enjoy this dishwashing soap because i can use it and it doesn't make my hands dry. It also gets rid of grease and oil on dishes. Sometimes I even just use this product to wash my hands.
Nash T.
A little goes a long way. I repurchase this soap on a need to buy basis. I like the scent and the consistency. I feel like the other brands don't last nearly as long as this line of the Dawn product. I will continue to repurchase this product as always.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
They aren't joking when they talk about the power of Dawn! It is great on tough food and a little bit goes a looonng way! Plus it smells great and comes in a bunch of great scents. It's super effective, I will purchase again and would recommend! Great !
Jenna O.
Goodyear, AZ
I only use dawn dishwashing liquid however I don't only use it for dishwashing. I also use it to remove stains from clothes, to clean dirt from the shower and anything else that has stubborn stains. It's very affordable and defiantly worth every cent!!!
Chelsea N.
Middletown, CT
This will always be my go to dish detergent. It always gets the job done and gets the grease and grim off of the dishes. It does not leave my hands dry either. It's a great value for the price and I would definitely recommend this product to my friends.
Michelle P.
Saint Cloud , FL
Hands down the best dish soap on the market, without all the frills. I purchased this at target and it is a good value for the cost. The scent isn't over powering, just a clean smell. I will continue to purchase dawn dish soap for my dish washing needs.
Brittany W.
Edgewood, MD
I swear by dawn for everything. Greasy dishes? Dawn works. Dog or cat has fleas? Dawns works. Clothes get grease or other substances on them? Dawn works. With over a million uses from cleaning to home made bug traps, I'll live by this soap till I die lol
Juani M.
Dawn is a great dish washing liquid because it cuts through grease gets the dishes clean and I don't have to keep adding more and more of the product just to get my dishes clean which for me is just another reason to purchase and stick with Dawn soap..
June K.
Mehoopany, PA
I use Dawn because it works, I know it's going to clean my dishes. The price isn't bad, plus I like the fact that they help save animals from oil spills. The scent is nice, and it has a lot of uses beside doing dishes. I would defiantly buy Dawn again.
Yolanda M.
This dish soap is awesome!!! It removes grease stains like pizza grease off clothes and hard to remove grease off of pans! I got this at dollar tree for only $1.00 you can't beat that unless you have a coupon lol! I definitely recommend this dish soap!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?