BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12037)
Janie T.
Porter, TX
The only dish detergent i buy. I works great to remove greas off any dirty dishes and even surfaces. It can even help to get rid of fleas on dogs and cats. Make a soapy concoction lather up your per head to tail leave it on them for about 10-15 min to suffocate the fleas then wash them off all the fleas should be dead.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use Dawn on everything. To bath the dogs, to wash the dishes, clean the carpets, wash down the walls, to get stains out. The list is endless. I love having a product that is so mutli used. The price is great and it works amazing.
Karyann L.
Highland, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite dish soap , has just enough fragrance but doesn't leave the scent on your dishes like other brands can , does great cleaning, especially in greasy pots and pans , I've also used it to unclog my toilet
Aggie R.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this detergent because of its super cleaning power. I also use it as a pretreatment on clothing or even a stain remover. It does wonders. A little goes a long way. The only reason I took one star away was that it can seriousely be dangerous if ingested! How do I know? I'm glad you asked! I had a drinking bottle full of water when my 4 y/o son decided to "help me wash it " when I wasn't looking. Since the water bottle was blue in color I didn't see the color change. Not knowing my son put dawn in to my bottle, I proceeded to take a big chug of water out of the bottle. I spat whatever I could but a lot of it did make it down the pipe. The burn I experienced I wouldn't wish on my worse enemy. I thought my throat and esophagus were on fire and began to vomit uncontrollably (which was probably a good thing at this point). I couldn't get enough of water to flush it out and it think it just made it worse. I cried for my husband to grab some milk and that finally calmed things a bit but then my tail end paid for it since I'm lactose intolerant...lmbo!
Conclusion: Great product, just deadly if ingested lol
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
This is great for use and can be use for just about anything. It's super effective and the price range is not expensive. I like this Soap as well as Palmolive. :)
Catherine R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the only dish soap I buy. It cuts through grease and cooked on food better than anything else on the market. It doesn't smell like anything special and it isn't moisturizing or anything but it clean better than just about anything. It is reasonably priced and since it is super concentrated a little goes a very long way.
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR
My all time favorite dish soap.  My granny used it and my mom as well.  To me its the only soap that gets my dishes the cleanest. I buy mine either at Walmart or Dollar General. The smell is amazing.  It is def a repurchase for me.  The price is not bad at all and you can usually find a coupon for it.
Natalie M.
Irvine, CA
This dish liquid works the best in my opinion at cleaning dishes, removing grease and baked on residue. You only need a little bit to clean all the dishes in your skin since it is concentrated, so it ends up lasting a long time. I would recommend this product. I also use this to clean my makeup brushes and it works well.
Jackie S.
This stuff is the best. I've used it since it was released in the marketplace. Not only does it clean my dishes, but I use a combination of Dawn and white vinegar in a scrubber to clean my shower. It also works well to remove greasy stains from clothes and towels. It's still at a good price point, so for the buck, you just can't beat good ole Dawn
Cagney H.
South Charleston
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is the only dish soap I would ever use. Its always at a fair price. Dawn soaps up and gets grease off of dishes and other things better than any other dish soap on the market. I love how it can be found at all of my local stores. Will continue to buy Dawn and recommend to others.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?