BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11904)
Teresa R.
This is my personal favorite dish soap. it has a decent scent to it, a fresh and clean crisp scent. It is super tough on grease! You can also use it on your clothes to get some stains out. I'm just not quiet sure if the other scents of dawn are as good, or if they are just for scents?This is a review and a question all in one,
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like using this for really hard and stuck on foods. I like to grab this soap in little spray bottles with water and and some like fabuloso and oh man i use this to clean about everything. I use that combo for my dogs cage and boy it makes it smell so clean.  this soap is very strong so use a little bit because if not oh man.
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR
My all time favorite dish soap.  My granny used it and my mom as well.  To me its the only soap that gets my dishes the cleanest. I buy mine either at Walmart or Dollar General. The smell is amazing.  It is def a repurchase for me.  The price is not bad at all and you can usually find a coupon for it.
Karyann L.
Highland, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite dish soap , has just enough fragrance but doesn't leave the scent on your dishes like other brands can , does great cleaning, especially in greasy pots and pans , I've also used it to unclog my toilet
Jackie S.
This stuff is the best. I've used it since it was released in the marketplace. Not only does it clean my dishes, but I use a combination of Dawn and white vinegar in a scrubber to clean my shower. It also works well to remove greasy stains from clothes and towels. It's still at a good price point, so for the buck, you just can't beat good ole Dawn
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
This is great for use and can be use for just about anything. It's super effective and the price range is not expensive. I like this Soap as well as Palmolive. :)
Aggie R.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this detergent because of its super cleaning power. I also use it as a pretreatment on clothing or even a stain remover. It does wonders. A little goes a long way. The only reason I took one star away was that it can seriousely be dangerous if ingested! How do I know? I'm glad you asked! I had a drinking bottle full of water when my 4 y/o son decided to "help me wash it " when I wasn't looking. Since the water bottle was blue in color I didn't see the color change. Not knowing my son put dawn in to my bottle, I proceeded to take a big chug of water out of the bottle. I spat whatever I could but a lot of it did make it down the pipe. The burn I experienced I wouldn't wish on my worse enemy. I thought my throat and esophagus were on fire and began to vomit uncontrollably (which was probably a good thing at this point). I couldn't get enough of water to flush it out and it think it just made it worse. I cried for my husband to grab some milk and that finally calmed things a bit but then my tail end paid for it since I'm lactose intolerant...lmbo!
Conclusion: Great product, just deadly if ingested lol
Cagney H.
South Charleston
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is the only dish soap I would ever use. Its always at a fair price. Dawn soaps up and gets grease off of dishes and other things better than any other dish soap on the market. I love how it can be found at all of my local stores. Will continue to buy Dawn and recommend to others.
Elizabeth F.
Massillon , Oh
Dawn original is the only one I've ever used, if it works I don't see a need to change it up! It's soft on the skins and I have sensitive skin and I love that they donate a portion to wild life! I've used it on my fur baby's many times and I've saved quite a few kittens from flea infestation that we're strays with it!
Christine K.
Fults, IL
I don't just use this dish soap on my dishes. If I have a grease stain on a piece of clothing, have paint brushes to clean or a car to wash... this is my go to. It isn't harsh, doesn't have any awful scents and gets the job done. This is the only laundry soap I buy. It is not overly prices and can be purchase almost anywhere.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?