BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jacqui P.
Kissimmee, FL
Hands down this is my favorite dish detergent. I love the scent and it is very mild on my hands, but so strong on grease and oil. Amazing product.
Kayla H.
Guthrie Ctr, IA
Mega Parent Expert
I love the smell of dawn dish soap. It gets grease off very well. There's different scents to choose from I like the lavander
Alma L.
Jackson, NJ
Love it cleans out nice okay smelling normal smell is okay price is good for your pets shower ! I use it everyday the best !
Lindsay P.
Sicklerville, NJ
Blue dawn is great for stains, making bubbles for kids, cleaning grime off dishes and more! It's been a go to for my family since my grandmother!
Amanda C.
Picayune, MS
I love dawn dish washing soap! I use it for everything! Cleaning my tub, dishes, car, and any stain in the carpet! Dawn Dish Washing Soap cleans just about anything!
Sandra V.
Dawn is the only dish soap I will use. It takes all the grease out and smells wonderful. I will never buy cheap dish soap again. This is my fave.
Ashley M.
I like the smell. It gets the job done and cleans my dishes. I have very sensitive skin but this doesn't bother it at all
Desiree R.
Uh yes of course this product is awesome! In the process of washing your dishes and moisturizing your hands your doing something good for the environment. can you say WIN WIN?
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
This girl s the only brand of dish soap that I buy, and it comes In a variety of great scents. It's great cleaning up grease, and helping remove stains from clothes.
Lindsey T.
Greensboro, NC
Very few things that I refuse to buy a cheaper brand of. I will never use any dishwashing liquid besides original blue Dawn!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?