BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Caitlin B.
Orrville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best dish soap there is. I use it for everything lol. I use it for dishes, to was my hands, clean grease, and get fleas off dogs and cats
Karina C.
New York
this is the only kind of dishing washing soap i use. i have tried other brands, but notice more suds and the amount goes a long way
cassie g.
We buy the big bottles from costco and they last literally months! They clean the dish very effectively and can be used on dogs as well.
ashley h.
St Petersburg, FL
The commercials about the oil spills and the poor birds covered in oil, with dawn there to clean them up... that sold me a long time ago
Brittany F.
Great dishwashing product. removes grease extremely well. I use this on clothes sometimes that may be stained by oil. effective product.
Toni M.
Marine City, MI
Dawn is the only dish soap that we buy. It cleans well, doesn't irritate your skin, and you only need a little, so it lasts a long time.
Hannah K.
Cedarville, OH
Will only use this while cleaning dishes. Easily cleans hard spots and even smells good. The small bottles are great for college students
Michaela H.
Elm Creek , NE
The original is all I buy. The other scents are just to much and I like the original. It's very affordable and a little goes a long way.
Hadia  A.
I like smaller bottles of Dawn better than the larger/refill size. I can manage using the smaller bottles without my skin getting dried.
Zulay B.
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original the only product I use to clean my dishes! It does exactly what is suppose to do!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?