BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Carrie H.
Long Beach, CA
I have tried many other dish washing liquids and ALWAYS come back to Dawn! This dish soap lasts longer and gets my dishes squeaky clean!
October M.
Mountain Home, AR
This is and will always be my go-to dish soap it works great it cleans my dishes perfectly make some shiny and smell good and extra clean
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
This stuff is wonderful. The best. I sometimes go with a cheaper brand to save money and ALWAYS regret it. This soap really does its job.
LaLa W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this dish washing soap it definitely gets the job done and gets all the grease out. This I'd the. Only brand we use in our house.
Brittany F.
Great dishwashing product. removes grease extremely well. I use this on clothes sometimes that may be stained by oil. effective product.
lori m.
Doesn't dry out your hands or leave a weird texture in the dishes and the suds last long and you dont need so much soap to do a sink full
Kathryn E.
Cheyenne, WY
Dawn is a great product. It cuts through any type of grease and cleans really well. I even use this product on other household cleaning
Rachael F.
Omaha
I love it! This is the only soap ive ever really boughten and itll stay that way. I never have to question the cleanliness of my dishes.
Stephanie A.
This is a great dish soap. my dishes always clean easily. we also use it when we give our dogs a bath, they always smell good for so long
Jenna W.
Rochester, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cuts the grease better than any of the competitors. I definitely recommend Dawn, as it works better than any other soap out there.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?