BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?169 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Brianna M.
I recently tried to use a different brand so see if it was any comparison to dawn, but it just wasnt. Dawn is by far the best soap brand out there!
Brittany S.
Edison, OH
Dawn is tough on grease which is just what my family needs with all the burgers and meats we cook. Quick and easy clean up which is what I'm about
Liz W.
Springville , UT
Best dish soap out there. Dawn cuts Grease and cleans better than any other soap I've used, it's not watered down so you are actually getting soap.
Ashley D.
Mathias, WV
This is the only dish soap we use at our house! It's tough on grease! We have found it's also been safe and effective to use washing baby bottles!
Janie R.
Idk how much there really is to say about dish soap? It gets the job done and doesn't irritate my skin. A little goes a long way which saves money
Courtney  B.
Kalamazoo, MI
So many uses! We love using this on our puppy. He was flea infested and this took care of it so easily and fast!! Definitely a great thing to have.
Rubie E.
Rochester , MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great brand overall! Cleans the grub off pans! I wouldn't use in baby bottles or sippy cups for obvious reason. But other than that great product.
Brianna F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does the job as it says! Tough on dishes and soft on hands. Smells like fresh and clean scent and will last you plenty of washes, bought at target!
Lisbeth A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
only detergent my family uses. cleaning power is amazing.  leaves no marks on my glasses. and gentle on hands as well. scent is nice and fresh
Quintina G.
Tallapoosa, MO
I buy this kind only. I have tried the others but I like this the best. It's simple and very trusty. It's even safe for my daughter when she helps
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?