BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Karolina A.
Absolutely my number 1 dish soap. Cleanse heavy grease without adding to much soap. I purchase this all the time at target. Very effective.
maria f.
i been using this soap for long time i really like it leaves my dishes really clean annd shiny and im happy this soap helps animals as well
Ariel C.
It's dish soap. It works. I'm not too picky about it really. So if you want your dishes clean and don't care what you use, I suggest this.
Lindsey  P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Blue dawn is my jam, I use this to get out all of the stains my toddler gets and to wash the dogs with! Great stuff always have it in stock
Leah C.
Dawn dishwashing liquid is worth the price. I usually get the really big bottles and it will last like 6 months. A little goes a long way.
Ashley B.
The best dish soap to use. You don't have to use too much and it gets all of the grease and oil off of the pan without too much scrubbing
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro , MA
Dawn is the only dish detergent you need. Aside from washing dishes it gets oil/grease of out clothes, fades unwanted hair color, and more.
Della C.
San Antonio , TX
All time favorite dish liquid. Smells great and gets the job done without having to over use product. Gets through the tough greasy messes.
Louisiana w.
Gastonia, NC
My favorite brand of dish soap. Works great. Cuts grease, I even use it on my dogs as a flea shampoo and it works perfectly for that, too.
Jade T.
This cleans the dishes really good. I love the smell of this Dawn Soap. You can find this at Walmart, Walgreens, etc. Definitely recommend!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?