BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Brittany S.
Edison, OH
Dawn is tough on grease which is just what my family needs with all the burgers and meats we cook. Quick and easy clean up which is what I'm about
Erika  T.
My go to! I love it! Not harsh, mixed with vinegar I can clean my shower and remove the hard water stains. I even clean my make up brushes with it
Denine C.
Oxford, ME
This dish detergent is awesome, my dishes are never greasy after washing them with Dawn! I give it two thumbs up and is a must have in my kitchen!
Diane Marish Y.
Monongahela , Pa
The only brand I buy! Of course the original blue is the only one..it helps wildlife and cleans the grease off of my dishes! Also has a nice scent.
Ashlyn W.
Decatur, AL
This is a great product, not only for dishes and grease fighting but if you have any animals its great for fleas as well. It kills them instantly.
Marilis N.
I always purchase dawn, even if I try other brands I keep a spare bottle of dawn. I use it to clean everything, I even use it to deep was my hair.
Ghiselle
Dawn is my favorite so far. I have to always mix it with water because its so concentrated and last longer then palmolive which is my second best.
Ashley C.
San Angelo, TX
Seriously the best at cutting through grease and grime. Plus no overpowering scent. I also use a mix of this and vinegar for cleaning the bathroom.
Courtney  B.
Kalamazoo, MI
So many uses! We love using this on our puppy. He was flea infested and this took care of it so easily and fast!! Definitely a great thing to have.
Teran F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have use this a lot for dishes, and even with my animals for baths. it helps kils the fleas, and helps their skin. it has nice scent. afforadble
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?