BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
It's #1 for a reason. Smells & works amazing! Yet gentle enough to save birds from oil spills. What an amazing product!! Tough on grease!!
Angie K.
Saint George, UT
I use this with a dish wand filler and it works great to clean my dishes. I've also used this on oil stains on clothes before I wash them.
Abby B.
Spiro, OK
A little bit always goes a long way with Dawn dish washing liquid! It's perfect for a sink load of dishes and always gets them very clean.
Zuleyma C.
What I use most of the time. It's great on cleaning dishes and well on the skin too. And I really like the scent not too strong just soft.
Jessica S.
Best dish detergent ever! The smallest amount goes a long way. This is the only dish detergent that I purchase. I recommend this to others!
Dawn B.
Use this all the time. It's reasonably priced and easily available in any store. It has a nice scent, and it leaves my hands feeling soft.
Amanda B.
Tiffin, IA
Will not use any other to it the grease in our kitchen. We currently don't have a dishwasher and I have so disappointed with other brands!
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
This is definitely my go to for cleaning. I mix it with vinegar and hot water and it makes the perfect bathtub cleaning and towel cleaner.
Alexandria F.
Saint George, UT
I love how easy it is to get dishes clean with this dish soap! I feel like I have to put no effort into actually doing the dishes anymore!
Elsie J.
Richmond, VA
This the only brand that i trust that is safe on me and animals. And i love how it makes my hands feels after i finish washing the dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?