BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jennifer A.
Alamo, NV
I'm allergic to everything but Palmolive but I still use dawn because it works better and lasts longer then any other dish soap!
Jennifer M.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands down the best dish soap around. I've used the others and found that I was left with greasy streaked plates. But dawn is gentle and effective.
Charle P.
newark, DE
This the best product. I started using this because my mom uses it. I like how it gets all of the grease from the pots and pans. Also I like how you don't have to use a lot to get foam.
Jessica K.
Leaves my dishes sparkling and shining! Not to mention that there are so many uses of this besides washing dishes! Check Pinterest for so many ideas!
Courtney L.
Oakhurst, CA
I can get the same results from a cheaper brand. It is definitely a good soap but when I can get the same results for cheaper I would rather do that.
Saree S.
Grand Forks, ND
I Only Use DAWN this is the most effective dish soap and I have had to wash dishes by hand for years. It works great and gets the grease and leftover food particles off!
Jennifer D.
Lincoln, NE
This is my go to dish washing liquid but it is a little drying on my hands. But I would rather have dry hands than a soap with lotion on my dishes.
Dana M.
Rochester, NY
Dawn is just simply the best.....there is a post on Facebook that talks about the many uses and all are true. I love this stuff.
Daphne M.
Cabot, AR
Not only do I use this product for dishes and hand washing but I have a recipe for the best shower cleaner ever made with Dawn.
Crystal B.
The original, and the best. Cuts through grease better than any other dish soap out there. I've tried others and always come back to Dawn. It works!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?