BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Penny W.
Kenova, WV
Dawn in the best for dishes, but I also use it to get stains of all kinds out of clothes!! I had a set in grease stain on an expensive shirt and it still got it out!! It's a lifesaver!!
Charle P.
newark, DE
This the best product. I started using this because my mom uses it. I like how it gets all of the grease from the pots and pans. Also I like how you don't have to use a lot to get foam.
Pam H.
Eatonville, WA
I love using Dawn. It has the best scent and using this product helps with wildlife. Cuts thru grease the best so when you use it on greased pans it cleans it up without even trying.
Saree S.
Grand Forks, ND
I Only Use DAWN this is the most effective dish soap and I have had to wash dishes by hand for years. It works great and gets the grease and leftover food particles off!
Jennifer M.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands down the best dish soap around. I've used the others and found that I was left with greasy streaked plates. But dawn is gentle and effective.
Courtney L.
Oakhurst, CA
I can get the same results from a cheaper brand. It is definitely a good soap but when I can get the same results for cheaper I would rather do that.
Kristi H.
Cozad, Ne
Perfect for the big jobs. My go to dish soap when washing by hands. Lifts grease amazingly and works as a cheap solution for a makeup brush cleaner!
Dana M.
Rochester, NY
Dawn is just simply the best.....there is a post on Facebook that talks about the many uses and all are true. I love this stuff.
Megan J.
This is pretty much the only dish soap I used. I love the smell of all of them and they do not leave residue on your dishes and is easy to rinse off.
Katie B.
Saint Cloud, FL
This dish soap can be used for so many different things not just cleaning dishes. It breaks down stains in clothing and carpet as well! So versatile!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?