BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Sheri B.
Trenton, MI
This stuff is amazing! Gets out set in stains on clothes,cleans your tub, cuts grease,washes your car, plastic furniture, anything...even wildlife!
Alyssa G.
It gets everything clean and I'm happy that it's non-concentrated. Sometimes it leaves residue on pur dishes but for most part, it is a good soap.
Meggie
Clarksville, TN
This product is a jack of all trades. If you ever get a stain on your clothes, rub a little Dawn before washing & it'll come right out in the wash.
Jazmin H.
Dawn is great! I feel that with only a small amount on the sponge cleans a whole lot of dishes. I've tried other brands and they just feel watery.
Lisbeth A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
only detergent my family uses. cleaning power is amazing.  leaves no marks on my glasses. and gentle on hands as well. scent is nice and fresh
Kayla A.
I use this every time! I love the scent of it and it works great! I recommend this to anyone who has had trouble finding the right product to use.
Rubie E.
Rochester , MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great brand overall! Cleans the grub off pans! I wouldn't use in baby bottles or sippy cups for obvious reason. But other than that great product.
Kendra S.
Bought a small thing of this for a $1 when I moved into my new apt. Wasn't sure if I would like it, but I do! Definitely not switching for awhile!
Ashley D.
Mathias, WV
This is the only dish soap we use at our house! It's tough on grease! We have found it's also been safe and effective to use washing baby bottles!
Christine T.
Haughton, LA
Whats there to saw about the Blue Dawn? It is amazing on grease, plus not to mention it helped saved a lot of animals when the oil spill happened!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?