BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Dawn is great. Cleans dishes, cuts through grease AND keeps hands soft. Inexpensive and does a fantastic job, what more could you ask for?
Kelley R.
This is a awesome soap, tough on grease and messes and it lasts for a long time. The saying "a little goes a long way" definitely applies.
Hilary M.
EDMOND , OK
This is the only dishwashing liquid I will use. It gets everything so clean and cuts grease. A lot of them are antibacterial. It's awesome.
Luz  B.
I think dawn soap is the best soap I've purchased. Doesn't leave my dishes greasy or with a bad smell. Leaves them clean and crystal clear.
Cassandra H.
Knoxville, TN
Dawn is the only detergent I buy. All the others are watered down and you end up using more. Cuts through the grease and stuck on food.
kelly s.
Bessemer City, NC
I love dawn it works great on getting my dishes clean and cutting the grease and it also works great to wash your pets in to repail fleas
Navneet L.
San jose, CA
I like it, it is good, but not the best.
For me, it is too watered down and not thick enough to stick while I scrub off very greasy pans.
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
It really does cut through the grease so wonderfully and it's so helpful when you can soak through that without leaving a dish over night.
Kayla J.
Knightstown, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn dish soap is the absolute best! works just like it should! & you don't even have to use much, a little bit goes a long way with dawn!
Amanda B.
I swear by Dawn dishwashing soap. It smells great and it cleans my dishes so well. I love the fact that they support wildlife conservation.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?