BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Raven Y.
Lebanon, PA
Works perfectly and I wouldn't use any other dish soap. It helps cut through grease and grime without drying out the hands and being uncomfortable.
Jasmine A.
Los Angeles, CA
Dawn is a definitely the best for washing dishes. It cleans the best out of all the dish washing soaps I've used. Since it came out a few years ago I've never stopped using it since.
Quan H.
Belle Chasse, LA
Did you know you could use Dawn to bath your dog to kill fleas? You could also add it to water and vinegar mix to make a safe floor cleaner. Dawn is gentle enough for everything.
Noelle S.
Affordable, and does the job perfectly! It comes in a variety of scents and can cut through grease leaving dishes and pots/pans (my personal nightmare) clean and fresh without streaks.
Kiianah J.
Severn, MD
Using Dawn is a tradition in my family. It's the only thing I've ever known my grandmother to use, my mother and myself. We settle for nothing less.
Debbie P.
Slidell, LA
The original will remain in my kitchen as long as it's on the market. I liked the apple scent, but the original concentrated works better than any other dish detergent.
Ingrid  A.
Dawn is the only dish washing soap I use. Th dawn that I have smells delicious! It stays smelling good and I never thought I would say this but I love washing dishes with dawn soap
Daphne M.
Cabot, AR
Not only do I use this to do dishes but I have a shower cleanser recipe that is the bomb. Dawn Blue dish soap has tons of uses.
Crystal B.
The original, and the best. Cuts through grease better than any other dish soap out there. I've tried others and always come back to Dawn. It works!
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
Dawn dish soap is the best, great for any mess on a dish, great on pets too young for flea medicine, and gentle on your hands.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?