BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Amanda M.
Burgettstown, PA
I love this! It smells great and your hands don't get dry after washing dishes! It's also a plus that they help the environment and clean animals!
Lisa l.
Evans City, PA
Great dish soap! I dilute it to spray my flowers (keeps beetles from eating leaves) . Also easy on the hands for dishwashing. Cuts grease in pans.
Alesia T.
Great smell & super effective at getting through even the toughest messes! We have a HIS & HERS :) It's how I trick my husband into doing dishes ;)
Ximena O.
Lodi, CA
Best dish soap hands down!!! I use it in the shower also and it works wonders! Doesn't leave any streaks on dishes it's over all an awesome product
Angelica R.
Hope Mills, NC
Slightly expensive compared to alternatives but nothing kicks the crap out of grease like dawn. My grandmother has always sworn by it and i agree.
Haley S.
New Berlin
We purchase this brand from Sam's Club and it does the trick each time. Dishes come out clean and it leaves my hands still soft and not dried out.
Halee H.
Pine Bluff
I use it on my dishes and it cuts all the grease out. I also use it on my pets and it kills all the fleas and leave them smelling fresh. Win. Win.
Laura M.
A small amount can really go far! This bottle lasts me months and I'm constantly washing dishes! Gentle on hands for regular hand washing as well!
Liz W.
Springville , UT
Best dish soap out there. Dawn cuts Grease and cleans better than any other soap I've used, it's not watered down so you are actually getting soap.
Brenda K.
Bellefonte, PA
I use this product and no other to wash my dishes. I also like the commercials about how people use it to clean the grease off of rescued animals.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?