BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Kaysie B.
I buy the small bottles for around a dollar and it still lasts me for quite a while. Same cost as dollar store brands but does a much better job.
Lindsay P.
Sicklerville, NJ
Blue dawn is great for stains, making bubbles for kids, cleaning grime off dishes and more! It's been a go to for my family since my grandmother!
Katie M.
Madison, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite dish soap by far! Always takes off everything when I am washing dishes! Plus there is so many other household uses for Dawn dish soap
Melissa N.
Key West, FL
In my opinion Dawn is simply the best dish detergent. More specifically blue dawn. Mix with vinegar and you have the best shower cleaner ever!!!!
Tabetha A.
Winter Springs, FL
I use this soap for all my dish washing needs since I lack a dishwasher and it works really well at getting all the stuff off my dishes and pans
Yes G.
Dawn is the only dish soap I like to use. It does a better job at getting rid of grease than other brands. My favorite one is the pink Olay one.
haven'tgot s.
My favorite dishwashing soap , with others i noticed i had to keep pouring soap on the sponge . Not with dawn it lasts and it smells great too .
Carrie s.
Duluth, GA
Dawn comes in a great assortment of scents and does a great job washing dishes. It's my favorite dish soap and I'm hesitant to try other brands.
Alyssa H.
Leesburg , GA
Won't use anything else than dawn! Not only for dishes, my hands or even to give our dogs a bath. The strongest yet gentlest thing for our skin.
Amanda P.
This is the only one I use. Not only can I wash my family’s dishes, but I can use it for so much more. Flea repellent, stain cleaner...I love it!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?