BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11908)
Brenda C.
Dawn is the only brand I use to wash dishes because it gets the grease out. It's great and it leaves your hands smelling nice and smooth :)
Amanda B.
Tiffin, IA
Will not use any other to it the grease in our kitchen. We currently don't have a dishwasher and I have so disappointed with other brands!
Miranda K.
Fort Dodge, IA
This is the classic dish soap I've used since I was a child at my parents house. It works so well and Dawn is a brand I will always trust.
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro , MA
Dawn is the only dish detergent you need. Aside from washing dishes it gets oil/grease of out clothes, fades unwanted hair color, and more.
Hilary M.
EDMOND , OK
This is the only dishwashing liquid I will use. It gets everything so clean and cuts grease. A lot of them are antibacterial. It's awesome.
Angela H.
ORMOND BEACH, FL
Dawn has been a staple in my house for years. My parents even used it growing up. My dishes always come out clean without my elbow grease.
Ruzina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Dawn takes out everything on dishes and pots and pans. Just a few drops on a sponge or scrubber is all you need for a pile of dirty dishes.
Carmen L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The best detergent on the market! Cuts grease and grime. Mixed with a cup of water, it is the best wasp and wasp nest killer you can have!
Bryanna P.
Berkeley, CA
I only use Dawn for my dishes because it is so effective and it smells delicious. Also, it never dries out my hands like other dish soaps.
Chrimson E.
Leighton
We use this for everything. Washing the dogs, baseboards, dishes, fingernails, laundry, windows, car, shoes, it works well for everything.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?