BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Amy B.
Gainesville, FL
My favorite dish soap ever. I even use it in my hair when I have had especially sweaty days from working out side. It's priced to please this momma!
Jessica V.
Placerville, CA
I have been using Dawn for years! It always cuts through gease and gets the job done. The liquid soap is thick so you only need a little bit of soap.
Addison L.
Denton, TX
Is there anything classic Dawn cant clean or cure? Gets rid of stains, fleas, easily gets grime off of EVERYTHING,a nd is good for slip n sliding :)
Brenda V.
This dish soap is great . It smells great and easy to use . Just a small drop goes along way and removes grease from pots easily .
I recommend this .
Victoria C.
I love dawn. I clean my makeup brushes with Dawn as well as my dishes. It removes all grease from my dishes and all the makeup on my makeup brushes.
Sarah A.
Starkville, MS
I didn't feel like it was as concentrated as I expected it to be from the smaller size BUT it's still dawn and still works amazing because it's dawn
Tracy A.
Mansfield, OH
Very concentrated so it lasts forever. I use it for almost everything cleaning, not just cleaning dishes. It should be called a multipurpose cleaner!
Stephanie G.
Conway, AR
I will not use any other dish soap except for Dawn. It is the best soap for greasy pans and greasy dishes and it does not leave your hands super dry.
Ashley A.
Charlotte, NC
Cuts grease and deep cleans my dishes. Whenever I have switched I have had to soak my dishes to get the same effect has dawn. Only brand I purchase.
sabrina g.
Bangor, PA
this is the best dish soap. it is tough on grease and lasts a long time. I even use it to bath my pets sometimes if I run out of shampoo it's amazing
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?