BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
I will never use anything different than Dawn soap. This does so many things . I mix this with peroxide and it gets stains out of just about anything!
Monique G.
Oak Park, IL
Dawn is always my go-to dish soap. It can get ANYTHING off of my dishes and smells great! I also use it on tough stains on my clothes and it gets the stain out every time.
Ekaterina i.
Clifton, NJ
Dawn Liquid dish detergent is my favorite.... I wash the dishes with it also do the laundry , my husband washes his hands , when he fixing his car.....DAWN is universal...
Mama t.
Old Bridge, NJ
Best dish soap ever!!
little goes a long way! It does not leave my hands dry. It lasts me all month. I have been using this brand for a long time now.
Brittany P.
This product will cut through grease and gunk! It's work the price! If you think the .99 is a bargain.. Compare a whole cup of the generic kind to only 1 T. Of this and you will be amazed!
Jessica L.
Essex, MO
This is the only dishsoap I will use. Gets the grease and doesn't leave a film on the dishes.
Molly K.
Lexington , Nc
I love dawn I have a full pantry full stock of dawn in many scents! Not only does it feel good to your hands and clean the heck out of some dishes but it helps the little oil ducks on TV :D
Rose I.
Spencer, NC
You can never go wrong with dawn. Many different uses and it's good for the environment also
mary c.
Dayton, OH
This product is so amazing! It cuts through grease so easily. It is more concentrated than the cheaper brands so you will use less. Definitely worth the price difference.
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
This is my favorite cleaning supply! I love the scent- smells fresh! And it cleans dishes so well! I always use dawn and won't use the off brand- off brands seem to be more watered down!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?