BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Lena R.
Colorado Springs, CO
A classic and so much more than just dish soap! Use it on oil or grease stains on clothes, in homemade cleaners... I can see why everyone recommends it.
Sarah B.
Creedmoor, NC
I love using Dawn, it real does cut grease great and I enjoy the different smells. The cost is affordable. I already tell my family and friends about how Dawn is on the dishes, pots and pans.
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
This is the main dishwashing liquid I use. It gets my dishes very clean, doesn't leave residue behind, and it's safe for my hands. It doesn't dry them out.
Natalie V.
Love this! My go to for dishes,shoes,stains, diy cleaning solutions, etc! You can't go wrong with dawn soap! Always does the trick!
Laura V.
San Jose, CA
Dawn is the best dish soap ever!!!! this is the only brand I use for my dishes, and let me say it works wonders. It takes away every dirty oily spot on dishes and pans. I truly recommend dawn.
Kim M.
Lenoir, NC
My favorite dish washing soap I've tried. It's the only one that really cuts through the grease and grime easily. I use it mixed with vinegar to clean my shower as well. It works like magic!
Gaby D.
I don't even use this on dishes except for when I really need some heavy duty on them. But what I really use it for is to kill fleas in the summer time. One bath on the dogs and they are gone!
Laurie S.
Hampstead, MD
I've tried so many dish soaps but always come back to Dawn! It has so many other uses besides just cleaning dishes too. We love to make bubbles with it!
Doris V.
It gets oil off of baby animals, and keeps fleas off of your dog, and it cleans dirty greasy pots and pans. What more could you ask for? I love my Dawn!
Paulina V.
Covington , GA
This is great for dishwashing but i also use when i give my cat a bath it kills all the fleas and its also workd great on other surfaces besides dishes
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?