BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
 Can purchase at any local, department, or retail stores Words can't  describe how much I love this product. Not only does it get my dishes clean but u can use this product for so many other reason. Of course these saving wildlife with oil spills, repel pest from house plants, poison ivy, dog shampoo, pool cleaner, muilte purpose cleaner that's just to name a few... It can be a bit pricey but it's worth every penny👍🏻💕
Brittany M.
Saint Thomas
I always buy the blue dawn dish soap. It seems to work best and has multiple uses. I use it to clean dishes, clean the house, make pest traps. It works very well and id recommend
Mira M.
Metuchen, NJ
I have always been a Palmolive user because it's cheaper but right now I don't have a dish washer and so cleanliness is important to me. I made the switch to this based on it's claims, and it's right. It works amazingly. You don't need a lot and it gets the job done without any residue. If you do have a pot that is stained, then just put a bit on the stains and leave it there for atleast an hour and then clean and if comes off easily. I will now continue to pay more for a better clean.
Taylor T.
I use blue dawn for EVERYTHING! Great grease fighter! Great mixed with vinegar for cleaning! I honestly don't have anything bad to say about it! Great price and very effeftive!
Denise V.
Salinas, CA
Love this soap so much! I even use it for my makeup brushes and sponges. We get the big bottle at Costco, yup that's how much we like it. The scent is nice and refreshing but not too strong. You can always get good deals on this soap and there's almost always coupons. Walgreens always has them on sale for 2/3 or $1 for the small bottles. I sometimes use it to remove stubborn stains of clothes. It's great for super dirty dishes, frying pans, cupcake/cake tins. I let things soak sometimes for 30 min. and then come back and have no problem washing my dishes. It's great to clean your makeup brushes with, especially if you use very heavy foundations that cake up in your brushes. Amazing soap overall!
LaQuishia M.
5/5 stars because it cuts through tough grease and food stains. Let my dishes soak for about 5-7 minutes & clean is a breeze. I remember one time my Maltese (Gracie) caught some flees from other dogs being in our yard. The flea medicine I currently had wasn't strong enough. Saw the fleas on her about 9PM (Vet office was closed) so I called the emergency Vet number & he told me a bottle of Dawn dish washing liquid would kill the fleas and it did. As I was washing her with Dawn dish washing liquid I could literally see the fleas falling off of her in the water. Next morning took her to the Vet to get a stronger flea medicine and I haven't seen one on her since. So S/O to Dawn for helping me with an emergency until the Vet opened up.
Christina H.
Las Vegas, NV
There are times you can get away with buying off brand products to save some money. This is not the time, after trying to save by buying other brand dish soap I ended up spending more because i needed more. Dawn soap is the best dish soap to use but a BIG SECRET......It takes off oil stains from your clothes! Even old stains, this stuff will in the long run save you time and money not only on dishes but with your clothes too :)
Julianne H.
Orlando, FL
I wash my cat with this, my dog with this, my dishes with this, my counters with this. Honestly, is there anything that Dawn Dish Soap cannot do? IS THERE?
Michele P.
Dawn dish washing liquid is my "go to" dish washing liquid.  Although I have a dishwasher in my kitchen, I tend to wash most of my dishes by hand because I like to wash as I cook instead of dirtying up my whole kitchen them washing at the end.  Dawn has great lathering action and a clean, fresh scent.  I love the grease-fighting properties of Dawn as well, and I actually keep a bottle of it in my laundry room to treat stains on clothing before I toss them into the washer.   It works very well for me and I will continue to buy it.  Although I have tried a couple of the different fragrances, I like the original blue type the best.
Grace D.
forget every other dishwashing soap! you need to look no further! This is the best hands down. nothing cleans my dishes like this. I've used this for over 5 years and try different stuff but nothing works like the Original Dawn. I even use this on other stuff besides dishes. Like mixing one part Dawn and one part vinegar is absolutely amazing for cleaning my bathtub period I just spray it on leave for a couple hours and come back and wipes right off and leaves my tub spotless. it's also a great stain Fighter for clothes. I love it because it works great and it's gentle enough on my kids clothes or my baby carriers
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?