BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like using this for really hard and stuck on foods. I like to grab this soap in little spray bottles with water and and some like fabuloso and oh man i use this to clean about everything. I use that combo for my dogs cage and boy it makes it smell so clean.  this soap is very strong so use a little bit because if not oh man.
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This dish soap is great because it gets rid of all the bad smells of the food in the sink. It's effective and removes all the horrible stains in a few brushes leaving the items clean and even with a glow! It also smells great getting rid of all the bad smells! Another pro for me is how it leaves your hands with great softness!
Janie T.
Porter , TX
The only dish detergent i buy. I works great to remove greas off any dirty dishes and even surfaces. It can even help to get rid of fleas on dogs and cats. Make a soapy concoction lather up your per head to tail leave it on them for about 10-15 min to suffocate the fleas then wash them off all the fleas should be dead.
Stephany F.
me encanta lavar los platos con este producto, huele rico y quita la grasa con solo un poco, es mi preferido lavar los trastes, en mi país lo puedes conseguir en cualquier supermercado, considero que tiene un muy buen precio para la calidad que te brinda. lo recomiendo 100%
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use Dawn on everything. To bath the dogs, to wash the dishes, clean the carpets, wash down the walls, to get stains out. The list is endless. I love having a product that is so mutli used. The price is great and it works amazing.
Jennifer O.
Nappanee
Dawn dish soap is the only brand I will use. I have tried others and Dawn is hands down the best. You can buy cheaper but use a whole bottle for one sink full of dishes.  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Catherine R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the only dish soap I buy. It cuts through grease and cooked on food better than anything else on the market. It doesn't smell like anything special and it isn't moisturizing or anything but it clean better than just about anything. It is reasonably priced and since it is super concentrated a little goes a very long way.
Teresa R.
This is my personal favorite dish soap. it has a decent scent to it, a fresh and clean crisp scent. It is super tough on grease! You can also use it on your clothes to get some stains out. I'm just not quiet sure if the other scents of dawn are as good, or if they are just for scents?This is a review and a question all in one,
Jackie S.
This stuff is the best. I've used it since it was released in the marketplace. Not only does it clean my dishes, but I use a combination of Dawn and white vinegar in a scrubber to clean my shower. It also works well to remove greasy stains from clothes and towels. It's still at a good price point, so for the buck, you just can't beat good ole Dawn
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR
My all time favorite dish soap.  My granny used it and my mom as well.  To me its the only soap that gets my dishes the cleanest. I buy mine either at Walmart or Dollar General. The smell is amazing.  It is def a repurchase for me.  The price is not bad at all and you can usually find a coupon for it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?