BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jaclyn B.
North Port, FL
Who doesn't love a great bottle of original dawn. The original scent is delightful. This soap suds up so well so a little goes a long way, I usually purchase mine from Target or SAMs club. DAWNgets the job done. I will purchase this soap forever and ever
Meagan F.
Simply the best! I use this every day. i get a much better clean than if I use the dishwasher! I also use to remove dandruff on my dog. I love the scent and how clean everything gets when I use it! I also love that it helps wildlife! Great Great Product!
Lucy R.
Lakeland, FL
Really cuts the oil and grease on dishes. Smells ok, and is safe on skin. Really a classic product. Often on sale. The only down side is the fact it doesn't last very long, and is not refillable. I would love to be able to keep one bottle and fill it up.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
It's so funny how often I hear people say "you have to buy the blue one!" I don't know what it is, but the original is so good. You can even use it to clean up around the house. We actually even use it at work as the first step in cleaning any equipment.
Crystal L.
You really can't go wrong with Dawn. It's breaks up grease on dishes easily. I use it to remove dirt stains from shirt collars. It's gentle and great to use on dogs, too, and helps kill fleas. It's a great value and can be found very easily at retailers.
Kayla M.
It gets the job done! No extra frills or anything about this particular soap, but it is an on-budget option for cleaning dishes at an affordable price, and a very trusted brand that has become a household name in everyone's eyes, I believe in my opinion.
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Very good product... I love it so much !!!!!!!! It's great for cleaning dishes and it smells amazing!!!!!!!!i will definitely be buying this again and soon!!! I use it so much it's crazy!!! I wish i could buy a bigger size !!!!!!!!!i definitely recommend
Brittany M.
Savannah, GA
I use dawn on just about everything. On my dishes- spots on my carpet that get left from my animals, bath tubs, washing my car, just about everything. And the price is perfect so I don't feel guilty purchasing knowing that I will use on everything I can.
April W.
I love Dawn Soaps especially since it donates to wildlife funds.This is the only soap brand that I will use since I hand wash dishes.I buy it in a bigger container at BJS because it is very pricey.It leaves my hands feeling soft too which is a huge plus.
Courtney F.
Fairview, OR
I absolutely love how bubbly and soapy this stuff gets. It's the only kind we buy for our house. It's a great degreaser and rarely does anything require a second scrub. We purchase it at Costco when it goes on coupon and it's a great value for the price!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?