BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11961)
danielle r.
Beaver, OH
Dish Dawn liquid is the only dish washing liquid we use in our household! It has many different purposes to use around the house for cleaning
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use Dawn for washing dishes as well as getting oil out of carpets, clothing and anything that has tough stains in it. This works miracles!
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This stuff is great for greasy pans and dishes. It also doubles as a way to get oils off your skin if you come into contact with poison ivy.
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Seriously I have tried them all. I am cheap. I stay at home. I'm a mom. It seems like I wash dishes all day. Nothing cleans as good as DAWN.
Bryan H.
Dawn dish soap is the only brand of dish soap we use. Simply put... it works the best. You only have to use a little bit to get the job done.
crystal Z.
Whittier, CA
Dawn dish soap is the best product use to clean dishes i love that the soap lasts a long time you don't have to keep buying more dish soap <3
Laura C.
Inwood, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn cuts through grease like no other soap that I have used. I even used it to get an oil stain out of my shirt and it worked like a charm!
Katie W.
Wildomar , CA
I've always used Dawn to clean the dishes and have never felt it didn't do its job. I do feel sometimes it takes more than I expect to use
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Triple A! I love dawn! I wish I could find the right sponge to go with it. Soak a dirty pan in some warm water with dawn and bye bye grease.
Nicole M.
Charleroi, PA
Blue dawn is not just for washing dishes. It will get stains out of clothes, or any other fabric I have. It leaves the dishes squeaky clean!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?