BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Kimberly S.
New Brockton, AL
I use dawn for everything from cleaning small stains out of carpets to getting ketchup stains out of white shirts to washing insane amounts of dishes
Victoria B.
Clearwater, FL
It's a good cleaning products. It cuts grease and any gross material on dishes. It's excellent for flea removal on my pets as well. Safe for animals
Sierra S.
Hokes Bluff, AL
Use this product everyday. Price is great and it does the job on every dish no matter what was cooked in it. It is also great for Stains on clothes!
Felicia F.
Venice , FL
The best and not just for dishes! Even got the oil stains off the driveway! There’s so much this helps with and a little definitely goes a long way.
This product keeps my dishes clean. Theirs actually nothing special about this product, it does its job, and my dishes come out clean so I'm content.
Heather J.
Twin Lake
Dawn is my number one dish soap that I buy for my household. It’s tough on the grease/grim from dishes. It leaves a fresh scent. 100% recommendation
Brianna M.
Pensacola, FL
The original dawn will always be my favorite! I usually don't like to hand wash dishes but when I do hand wash I use dawn because it works the best!
Hope O.
I LOVE dawn dish liquid. It gets dishes very clean unlike the other brands. It doesn't leave a nasty film on them like other brands i have used did.
Kelly B.
Ronceverte, WV
This is a necessity in our home! We use it with dishes and basic cleaning but we also use it on our dogs for flea killing. This product works GREAT!
Britany J.
Council Bluffs
Dawn is my all time favorite dish soap! A small amount goes a long way! It breaks eight through the grease and grim without a lot of elbow grease!!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?