BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
robyn c.
White Salmon, WA
I love Dawn! IT is about one of the only dish detergents I use! Not only is Dawn a great dish soap often receive coupons in the Sunday inserts to get it a great cost if not at no cost at all!
Kim M.
Lenoir, NC
My favorite dish washing soap I've tried. It's the only one that really cuts through the grease and grime easily. I use it mixed with vinegar to clean my shower as well. It works like magic!
Mary B.
Abilene, TX
Best dishwashing soap ever, I can use it for everything, from my dishes, to washing my animals, to clean off a stain on my clothes.
Laurie S.
Hampstead, MD
I've tried so many dish soaps but always come back to Dawn! It has so many other uses besides just cleaning dishes too. We love to make bubbles with it!
Lori S.
Bryson, TX
Dawn is the only dish soap I will use! It cuts grease so well on dishes, and I also use it to bathe my animals to get rid of fleas!
Erin E.
Norfolk, VA
This i the only liquid dish soap we use. The scents are fresh but not overwhelming and a little goes a long way towards getting your pots and pans clean.
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
This is a really good dish detergent. I also use it as a shampoo for my cats, because it's cheap, not harmful, and kills bacteria and bugs really well!
Amanda F.
Not only does dawn do great with getting my dishes clean but also works wonders getting stains out of clothes, carpeting and just in general cleaning!
Kassidi P.
Lindsay, OK
You really can't beat the original blue Dawn dish soap! I don't only use it for my dishes, but it's a fantastic cleaner for other items in my household.
Victoria B.
I love Dawn soap. It's great on my hands, and it gets the job done. There are many different scents that all smell great. They also do great stuff for wildlife.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?