BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Jamilla M.
I buy Dawn the large bottle every month that's only dishwasher that's what I do by that really works with a lot of things it has many uses
Kathryn W.
Really is the BEST dish soap on the market. Is never failed me - I do a lot of dishes and a lot of cleaning with Dawn original blue liquid!
Tiffany B.
Llano, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Dawn dish soap and will not use anything else. I use it for greasy dishes, mopping floors, and even killing fleas on household pets.
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This gets all the jobs done, every time! It also lasts forever, because you never have to use much. A great price for a wonderful product!
Kaitlynne T.
Marrero, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this dish detergent! It is the only detergent that I buy to wash my dishes. I love how easy it is to get oil and stuck on food off.
Antoinette L.
It's hard for me to find a perfect dish soap that is not harsh on hands. My skin is very Sensitive and this soap no crazy reactions at all.
kaci s.
Mooringsport, LA
Dawn dish soap is great for anything and everything. it’s great for animals, dishes, mopping, cleaning counters, and much more. its amazing
Dawn B.
Use this all the time. It's reasonably priced and easily available in any store. It has a nice scent, and it leaves my hands feeling soft.
Celestia T.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap I will use! It works great on dishes and baby bottles. I also use it on my dogs in the bath to get rid of fleas.
Ariel C.
It's dish soap. It works. I'm not too picky about it really. So if you want your dishes clean and don't care what you use, I suggest this.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?