BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amanda A.
Florence, SC
Dawn is the best dishsoap for grease. In our house we use dawn as a handsoap for removing grease because my husband is a Technician.
Estela A.
Duarte, CA
I have been using dawn dish soap for years! Love how it works. Cuts through grease and I also love that I can actually wash my dishes with out having to be putting more and more soap on my sponge!
Nicole C.
Jefferson, OH
This is the only brand of dish soap I will buy. It cuts grease and cleans dishes like none of the other soaps I've tried. Low price and works great...what's not to love? Green Apple scent is my fav.
Lilly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Dawn is a brand you can trust to get the grime gone! Unlike cheaper brands, you don't need to use as much to get the job done. I rarely use anything else.
Jill B.
Seaford, DE
Great for dishes, works well and love the scent. Also has some hidden uses including getting oil stains out of laundry! Comes in very handy with active kids and keeping their clothes looking nice!
Crystal M.
Silver Springs, NV
Cuts grease like no other! Will never use another dish soap again. The best at removing grease & dirt from my boyfriend's hands after he's worked all day.
Jess M.
Glendale, AZ
I love using dawn dish soap it makes my dishes smell so good and this product is super affordable. The best part is that with dawn dish soap, it makes washing dishes more simple without any hassle.
amanda c.
Buffalo, NY
I love Dawn detergent I use is all the time for dishes and I wash my doggy with it too. I started couponing recently so I stocked up on a ton of this too
Joanna C.
Waco, TX
I love using Dawn dishsoap. I usually need to use a couple of drops for each sinkfull, I don't like having my dirty dishes stacking up. Dawn does the Job!
Laurie  a.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a multi use product. Not only is it great for cutting grease on my dishes without drying my hands, it can also be used to make homemade cleaners.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?