BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jill B.
Seaford, DE
Great for dishes, works well and love the scent. Also has some hidden uses including getting oil stains out of laundry! Comes in very handy with active kids and keeping their clothes looking nice!
Jess M.
Glendale, AZ
I love using dawn dish soap it makes my dishes smell so good and this product is super affordable. The best part is that with dawn dish soap, it makes washing dishes more simple without any hassle.
Nicole C.
Jefferson, OH
This is the only brand of dish soap I will buy. It cuts grease and cleans dishes like none of the other soaps I've tried. Low price and works great...what's not to love? Green Apple scent is my fav.
We aaalways have rhis!!: not only is it gentle enough for animals but easy on the hands as well
Elise S.
Wichita, KS
This is by far the best soap. It can clean much more then dishes. I have used it to clean outdoor furniture, kill fleas onthe dog, use for bubbles in the bathtub and so much much more. I love it.
Lilly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Dawn is a brand you can trust to get the grime gone! Unlike cheaper brands, you don't need to use as much to get the job done. I rarely use anything else.
Laurie  a.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a multi use product. Not only is it great for cutting grease on my dishes without drying my hands, it can also be used to make homemade cleaners.
Jocelyn R.
Dawn is the only soap I use. The other brands are too strong, my hands burn after using them. Dawn is gentle on my hands but strong on dishes with grease.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
This is a great product. It does exactly what it is supposed to do. I've tried other dishwashing liquids before, but this is the only one I choose to use.
amanda c.
Buffalo, NY
I love Dawn detergent I use is all the time for dishes and I wash my doggy with it too. I started couponing recently so I stocked up on a ton of this too
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?