BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Mallory D.
Rodessa , LA
Removes all traces of food that has dried on or burned onto my dishes. Removes all traces of grease. Even works well as a stain remover for clothing
olivia j.
Milan, TN
Love this soap. Always washes every bit of dirt or grease right away. Smells amazing and gentle on your hands with everyday use. Good value as well.
Krista D.
Will not use any other soap but dawn. I know it cuts the grease and cleans my dirty dishes plus i need smell good all day and this helps to add to it
Kayla H.
Kokomo, IN
Blue dawn is the only dish soap I use in my household. It gets my dishes clean and sparkling. Blue dawn also doubles as a excellent wash for my dogs.
Kalina H.
Canoga park, CA
This last me for so long and is such a great price. Plus I love that they donate to help save wildlife. It works great at getting my dishes spotless.
gao v.
Brandon, FL
I love this on dishes and for my oil stains on clothes. I use this more on clothes though, I use the one with the little duck on the front. Love it!
Jessica J.
Ortonville, MI
Can't get any better than dawn original. Perfect for dishes but I also use it for a ton of other things, especially laundry to get grease stains out.
Marissa M.
This is the best stuff for cleaning your dishes! It’s tough on dried up food but it’s not too rough on your hands. Makes dishwashing a little easier!
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Dawn always gets the job done especially grease, and burn food. It doesn't dry our my hands either. I know my dishes are clean everytime I use this.
Sarah T.
This is the only dish soap I use. It stays soapy when I wash a whole sink of dishes, and it cleans dishes just as well by the end as the first dish.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?