BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Sarah S.
Hamden, CT
The classic! Really cuts grease especially on your hands when you have been baking and have butter on your hands. Also good for soaking pans.
Jessica M.
Best dish washing product! Gets out all the grease and very easy to wash dishes with! Not too drying on the hands either! Great value at cvs
Ashley W.
Collierville , TN
This will always be the only washing soap I will ever purchase. I am confident that my dishes are clean, geese free, and safe for my family.
TESS W.
Woodburn, OR
The original blue Dawn...the one you can wash a duck with...is the best dishwashing liquid ever invented. I wouldn't use anything else. Ever.
Alicia S.
Greencastle, IN
This is the best for grease. It doesn't take much to get a load of dishes done. Not to mention all of its other great, nonconventional uses!
Martha Q.
smells good, a little goes a long way, i love using this soap to clean my make up brushes because it really gets the oil out of everything.
Valerie A.
I use this to get get grease out of everything. We only use dawn soap at the automotive place I work to get grease and grime out of gloves!
Emily H.
Austin, AR
Some things you just can't stray from the original on! This is a product my mom always bought, and now I don't go without it in our house!
Karolina A.
Absolutely my number 1 dish soap. Cleanse heavy grease without adding to much soap. I purchase this all the time at target. Very effective.
Tatiana H.
Long Beach, CA
Gets stuff clean, and is safe enough to use as a flea bath soap on animals. The only dish soap I use. No harsh odors, and soft on the skin.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?