BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Janet C.
Hanford
The only dish soap I use learned my lesson to never buy anything else the concentration dawn soap works the best a little go along way and great price
Mary h.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this item it gets even the toughest stains out. Like grease/oil rather than a cheaper brand. My number 1 dish soap with different great scents.
Marisela R.
Almost everyone I know uses this product. It doesn't dry my skin and it really does remove tough spots! I've tried others, but dawn gets the job done.
carmen g.
Dawn is just great for lots of things.. its animal friendly. great with stains on clothes. good to clean makeup brushes. and of course washing dishes.
Yaneli A.
Charlotte , NC
Always find myself going back to this dish soap. It always seems to last longer than other brands. I love the smell and how well it cleans the dishes.
Ashley T.
Dawn dish soap works great! You don't need half a bottle to get a lather. A little goes a long way. Great smell and feeling after you wash your hands.
Holly Z.
Mogadore, OH
I have always used Dawn original. Will always be a staple in my house. I feel like it just cleans better. Leaves a horrible smell to my dish rags tho!
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
I will never use anything different than Dawn soap. This does so many things . I mix this with peroxide and it gets stains out of just about anything!
Catherine  G.
Bronx, NY
Este es habon liquido para lavar mis platos es el único que uso me escanda dejamis platos muy limpios y lo recomiendo espero les guste tanto como a mi
Diana R.
HUNTINGTON, NY
This gets the job done! i don't think i have used anything else that cuts grease better than dawn. plus it cleanses my make up brushes and sponges too!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back