BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jennifer E.
Inverness, MS
Love the Dawn Ultra. I has the amazing ability to cut through the toughest grease and gives my dished the best clean possible. Highly recommend this product.
Sarah F.
It may not be everyone's favorite scent but Dawn original is by far the best dish detergent out there. It cleans better than any other.
Jessica C.
I like Dawn and I love how you can use to a little and it goes a long way. Soaps up really fast and is efficient getting rid of grease.
Lynn K.
Freedom, WI
My son's baseball team decided to go with all white uniforms making some of those stains difficult to clean. I found that rubbing dawn dish soap into those stains before washing takes them right out.
Jenna R.
I love using dawn but if I use it too often I notice it dries out my hands :( but it is the best soap for getting food and grease off of things. and the smell isn't bad either
Christina L.
Phoenix, AZ
I love using Dawn because it cleans greasy dishes so well. I also love that you don't have to use a lot to get a good amount of suds. There are also different scents you can buy which is a nice bonus.
Tracy V.
Graham, WA
Dawn dish soap has been my go to for years. I see the commercials where they clean animals that have been injured by oil spills. I trust this product for myself and my family.
Krissie N.
Holly, MI
This dish soap really powers through grease and grime and is great for cleaning multiple things. Just add a splash of this soap to a bucket of warm water and you are set to deep clean your whole house.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Classic go to brand. Always quality, great price, always a coupon floating around. Gets the job done without being harsh on your skin.
Allie R.
Lexington , KY
This is a really good soap not just for dishes, but for washing anything. I use it for my car, windows, and many other household surfaces. It works so well!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?