BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
This is the only product I use EVER!!!!!!! All you need is one pump and the job is done. And now I just found a deal at family dollar 2 for $5.
Marco R.
The soap is effective and doesn’t make a lot of suds like other liquid soaps. It’s affordable and doesn’t leave your hands smelling like soap.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My favorite liquid dish soap. It cleans and cuts grease. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes mixed with some olive oil to condition them.
Milca C.
I love my Dawn!
I do not use any other dish washing liquid.
It's the best dish washing liquid out there. Would not change it for anything else.
Emily S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this dish soap! Ive used it for years and it cuts grease really well. Its also an awesome stain remover! I bought mine from walmart. :)
Jenna M.
Columbia, MO
This is the only brand that my family will use! The scents are wonderful and this product really cuts the grease and grime to get dishes clean!
Cora H.
Marlow
This is the only dish soap I will use. It gets my dishes very clean and the suds last a while. Plus I use it on my dogs to kill off the fleas.
CHRISTINE b.
Benton, AR
Dawn ultra dishwashing liquid is the only dish soap that ever comes into our home! even with the my childern doing the dishes it works great!!
Jenny H.
Easley, SC
This dishwashing liquid is great! Multiple uses from cleaning dishes to safely washing pets!! It holds up very well even after time has passed
Myrissa G.
Williamsville, MO
A little goes a very long way and gets the job done the way it should be! Also it's great for those tough dishes that are a really hard scrub!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?