BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11907)
Sarah S.
Hamden, CT
The classic! Really cuts grease especially on your hands when you have been baking and have butter on your hands. Also good for soaking pans.
Laura C.
Inwood, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn cuts through grease like no other soap that I have used. I even used it to get an oil stain out of my shirt and it worked like a charm!
Falesha M.
Lopez Island
Best dish soap ever! After doing dish with this soap everything feel super clean. I don't have to rinse for five minutes to get the soap off.
Melissa A.
Prattville
we used the original. It does what it says gets grease off gets dishes clean cheap and effective. No scent . You can buy it almost anywhere.
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Omg I love using dawn dish soap. I truly think that it is the best dish soap on the market. I would definitely recommend using this product.
Renee s.
Kokomo, IN
Dawn is good for cleaning up anything but especially anything wuth grease and its gentle wnough you donf have to worry about harsh chemicals
Ashley B.
I love dawn! It's my favorite dish soap and I use it for my dishes and other cleaning activities. It smells greats and it's very affordable.
Jacqueline G.
Rio Rico, AZ
Dawn is amazing all you really need for your dishes I mean if you want your money's worth this is it. I only use it and it last a long while
Nehemie C.
A small drop mixed with a drop of water foams up amazingly well and can wash half a sink full of dishes and remove the grease amazingly well.
Lilly O.
San Benito, TX
Have always used this product for dish cleaning and love the fact that it doesn't dry your hands out like other brands I've used in the past.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?