BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Cara S.
Jacksonville , NC
The only liquid soap I've ever used. Gets everything off a pan in minutes. Also good for removing fleas from animals & striping hair of dye.
Kelly P.
Lake View
Love this soap! Great for dishes, washing hands, stripping cloth diapers and more! Totally recommend! Also super gentle on my sensitive skin!
danielle r.
Beaver, OH
Dish Dawn liquid is the only dish washing liquid we use in our household! It has many different purposes to use around the house for cleaning
Demi S.
I have always used this dish soap. Its gentle on skin and tough on grease! I also use it when i give my dogs a bath for their sensitive skin
Rachel B.
Amarillo, TX
Why mess with the original? There's a reason it still sells, it still works! Great for dishes along with a lot of other things surprisingly!
Emily B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love dawn! Such a great soap! So much better than any other brand out there! Great smells, great quality!!! I love using dawn at my house!
sonia v.
I swear by this dish soap, I have tried many of them and this is the best! It takes away grease so easily and leaves my dishes smeling great.
Angie J.
Macomb, MI
Tried many and finally found one that cuts through grease and leaves my dishes clean. It's gentle on your hands too. Love my Dawn dish soap.
Ashton H.
Love the original Dawn, will not let any other dish soap into my house! Cuts through oily greasey pots and pans as well as smelly dog coats!
Avery H.
Spartanburg, SC
Dawn is one of oldest Dishwasher liquids around I love that I can just use a little bit and it goes a very long way. It gets my dishes clean!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?