BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
Dawn is the only liquid soap that ive used to wash my son's bottles . I don't trust any other brand when it comes to washing his bottle/cups/plates/spoons .
Kate C.
Rixford, PA
Dawn is a classic go to. It doesn't matter if its to wash dishes, the puppy, or treat clothing stains. It has so many uses and works wonders on all of them.
Natasha F.
Palmdale , CA
Not only do I use dawn to wash dishes, I use it for my DIY projects as well. It works great when it comes to removing stickers and labels from candle jars
Allie R.
Lexington , KY
This is a really good soap not just for dishes, but for washing anything. I use it for my car, windows, and many other household surfaces. It works so well!
Jenna R.
I love using dawn but if I use it too often I notice it dries out my hands :( but it is the best soap for getting food and grease off of things. and the smell isn't bad either
Melissa A.
Mableton, GA
I always buy Dawn. I admit part of it is because of their donations to saving animals in oil spills. It also always gets my dishes clean and smells great!
Tracy V.
Graham, WA
Dawn dish soap has been my go to for years. I see the commercials where they clean animals that have been injured by oil spills. I trust this product for myself and my family.
Jami B.
Blue Dawn is the only dishwashing detergent that I purchase. It's great for grease on dishes, and it also removes stains from clothes!
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Classic go to brand. Always quality, great price, always a coupon floating around. Gets the job done without being harsh on your skin.
glenda s.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I use the blue dawn for cleaning up where the dog pees and I use it to give my dogs a bath..it is safe for dogs...it cleans very well and has a lot of uses.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?