BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Holly H.
Mount Vernon, OH
The ONLY dish soap I will use! Gentle on my hands and blasts grease and oil away with ease! Also great for household uses, and as a hand soap for greasy hands!
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
You cant go wrong with dawn. no matter how many brands I try, I always go back to dawn. Its not only good for dishes! I practically clean my whole house with it!
Shavon B.
Only dish soap I will use. My grandma used it my mom uses it now I use it. I have tried other brands but nothing beats dawn. And they help animals in oil spill areas.
Kathryn C.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love dawn. I always have and always will. This is the best soap out there. And you can also use it to wash your dogs. use it for more than just washing dishes!
Anthony A.
You can never go wrong with dawn I don't even bother using other brands of dish soap because dawn is the best & has always been the best
Kelli S.
Rockholds, KY
Dawn is the only brand of dish soap I use. I use it on clothing stains as well. My favorite is the Dawn power clean with overnight soaking power in 5 minutes.
Lori E.
Bethel, CT
I have tried others and found there is nothing that works as well as Dawn, you only need a little bit do wash a lot of dishes, i have also used it to remove oil and grease stains from clothing. works great.
Elizabeth S.
Cullman, AL
I love dawn. it does really get the job done. my mom used it to clean the vent over her stove and it took all the grease off. so yeah my family use dawn a lot.
Tracey H.
Winter Haven, Fl
We love Dawn dishwashing liquid. Both for the dishes, and for washing our dogs. Its the best soap we've found to help keep fleas at bay and they smell AMAZING.
jessica l.
Bronx, ny
Ok so I'm a clean freak and I love suds lol the more the better and all I gotta use is a pea size amount to wash a sinkload of dishes so why use anything else?
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?