BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Amber D.
The absolute best dish soap to use. I wash dishes after cooking meals daily and it's the only product out there that cleans and cuts grease.
Jaime A.
Carlisle, AR
Great price and nothing to me gets the grease off of my dishes better than this dish soap. I know my dishes are clean when I use this. Best!!
Sara J.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
This is the only soap i buy. ive tried other brands and nothing compares to dawn. it cuts grease really well and its gentle on your hands.
Angel G.
Le Grand, CA
The only product I trust to fight caked on grease from my dishes. I really appreciate that it gets the job done without drying out my hands.
Erica s.
Must have the blue dawn other colors do not seem to be as effective in cleaning. Great grease cutting power also great to kill fleas on dogs.
McKenzie R.
Maricopa, AZ
My go to kitchen soap. I wash all my dishes with this which always gets off the tough grease and food. Also gentle enough to wash hands with.
Katie W.
Wildomar , CA
I've always used Dawn to clean the dishes and have never felt it didn't do its job. I do feel sometimes it takes more than I expect to use
Ashley Maye E.
Pearl City, HI
It isn't clean if it isn't squeaky! & If you're like me, I need my dish washing soap to be soapy! & This is totally IT. It gets the job done!
Samantha R.
This is my favorite dish detergent. We only use the blue one because it works well for everything, including killing fleas safely on animals!
Tambrin R.
This is my most favorite dishwashing liquid. I love how it smells and how it lathers when I do wash dishes. Very reasonable and easy to use.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?