BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I will forever be loyal to dawn! It works for everything included but not limited to your dishes, driveway, everything!!!! It's fantastic!!!!
Kimberly K.
Ansted, WV
I will only use Dawn dish soap on my dishes. Dawn cuts the grease on every dish, from plastic to glass. Dawn is algo great at killing fleas.
Tawain G.
Avon park, FL
DAWN DISH GOES BACK WHEN I LIVE WITH MY PRENTS. GREAT SMELL. DAWN BRAND HAVE DIFF. SCENT WHICH IS AWESOME BECAUSE I LOVE TO TRY GREAT BRANDS.
Tasha R.
BIRMINGHAM
It's good on grease and tough stains on dishes but it dries my hands out to the point my cuticles peel. I would use with dishwashing gloves.
Wendoliin G.
I prefere this brand than any other one. Leaves my dishes really clean specially the oily pans. Affordable and you can get it in most stores.
Kelly K.
Dawn is great on more than just dishes.  Mixed with vinegar, it is great on soap scum.  The Orginal blue is my favorite.
Sandra M.
Norwalk , CA
This product really helps with my dry skin. I hate how othe soaps dry out my hands . This is my favorite and leaves my dishes nice and clean
Olivia J.
Louisville, KY
I will not use anything else! A little really does go along way! Also it does not irratate my skin and works hard on stains. Best dish soap.
Holly R.
San Dimas, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love dawn dish soap. Works best for fighting grease on pans. You can also mix some with water and spray it on your plants to control pests
Angelica H.
Hawthorne, CA
Worth it. I love dawn. This is the only soap I will buy. Go on Pinterest and see the many uses for this product. You will not be disappointed
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?