BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Janelle R.
Orange, TX
I have used this product for years! I love that it only takes a small amount to wash a lot of dishes. I always have suds left after I've finished the dishes!!!!
Jessica M.
leander, TX
Dawn is so great. It has been around forever and is a name I trust. I would recommend it to anyone.
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
You cant go wrong with dawn. no matter how many brands I try, I always go back to dawn. Its not only good for dishes! I practically clean my whole house with it!
Justina A.
Corona, CA
This stuff is so multipurpose that I always have a bottle of this or 3. I use it to wash dishes, wash my dogs and as a stain remover. It works, plain and simple.
Kristen P.
Boerne, TX
This soap is great! I use it for my daily dishes and mix it with vinegar to clean various things. (Especially the shower.) Couldn't be happier with the results.
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
Dawn is the go to for everything from deicer to washing dishes including ice pack and when mixed with peroxide it is a stain remover used by doctors for blood stains on lab coats
Jeanelle S.
Dawn (especially the blue kind!) is my go-to dish soap! It's great for things other than dishes too! Wonderful at removin grease stains from clothes and carpet!
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I've always used dawn and loved the results from it. It makes my dishes smell and get a good disinfected wash. I also love how they helped clean the animals during the oil spill!
Makayla C.
Great Falls, MT
I'll always use this to wash everything. Always gets the job done while having a pleasant smell. It does dry out my skin a little though.
Angie G.
Los Angeles
Nothing compares to dawn been a dawn for ever fights grease loves how clean it cleans the most toughest greace in the kitchen I recommend
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?