BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Molly B.
Marysville, CA
This is the one my family always buys for dish soap we love the original sent and it works great with getting grease and hard to scrub food items off our plates! I don't have a dishwasher in my house so using an effective dish soap is very important! This is the soap we have been using for years in my family and we haven't had any problems
Katharine G.
Oakland, TN
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid is my favorite pick when washing dishes. It smells great without being overpowering. The price isn't too high and because it's concentrated I use less of it. It cleans dishes better than any dish soap I've bought. Whenever I go shopping for dish detergent I look for this brand above the rest.
Mary E.
Grand Rapids, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The original blue Dawn is the greatest! I've been sickened into trying the off brand or different scents, but they just don't measure up to the original blue Dawn. I have learned my lesson in trying others, and will only buy Dawn now.
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My everyday dish soap that I use. It helps fight the grease stains and works magic on tough to remove stains. It doesn't dry my hands out like other brands. You can get it anywhere. It's very affordable and I will definitely buy it again.
Emily L.
Kingston, NH
While this dish soap tends to run a little more expensive than alternatives, it works much better. It does a great job cutting through grease and is very helpful if I need to soak off stuck on foods. I love that this is safe for animals and some of their products donate to organizations to help with animals caught in oil spills.
rebecca c.
Warren
Honestly I do not buy any other liquid dish detergent other than dawn. Nothing cuts grease like it does. I used to clean the outside of our house, it's great for removing mold and cleaning siding. I will mix it with white vinegar to clean my bathroom and other areas in my home and to also clean my walls, really almost everything .
Nicole F.
Towson, MD
Dawn really is great on grease and grime. This soap helps me clean anything. In combination with my steel wool pad, I can clean anything in the sink. Worth the money. I got a huge container from Sam's Club last year, and it's lasted me... well over a year! And I hand wash my dishes. I don't have to use a lot of it. Great product.
Kimmi G.
Jesup, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff can’t be beat! It cleans and removes the oily film on your dishes and cookware, yet it’s still gentle enough to save wildlife! Amazing! It’s offered at a great price and lasts a long time because a little bit goes a long way. I use this for dishes I don’t put in the dishwasher and I’m pretty sure I will continue to use it!
Kathleen B.
Franklin, OH
I've tried other dish soap at a lesser price and always end up coming back to Dawn. Though it costs a bit more than than other brands, it's worth every penny. It's soft on my hands, the scent is always great no matter which one I choose, and it does an excellent job of breaking down super tough stuck on food on pans especially.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like using this for really hard and stuck on foods. I like to grab this soap in little spray bottles with water and and some like fabuloso and oh man i use this to clean about everything. I use that combo for my dogs cage and boy it makes it smell so clean.  this soap is very strong so use a little bit because if not oh man.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?