BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Jamie S.
The only dish soap I like. Really cleans greasy pots and pans! Good value! You only need to use a little bit each time very concentrated which makes it last a long time.
Amanda H.
There is no other way to have wash your dishes than with Dawn ultra. I have tried others in the party even Dawn's noon concentrated and nothing cuts thought great better
Lia S.
Orlando florida
I love the aroma and the cleanliness that leaves the dishes, I like it a lot I recommend it! It is very excellent Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Fran G.
Palatka
My go to dish liguid for cutting through grease and long lasting suds. I found it to be a good value for the money. Cheaper brands don't compare. Fragrance is pleasant.
Aspen M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Can i just say that DAWN is the ONLY dishwashing liquid brand I buy for my household . This stuff works hard on my pots and pans everyday . And it's gentle on my hands!
Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original really breaks down the grease. I also use it on my dogs when they have fleas, because it kills them immediately.
Megan K.
Oceana , WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I refuse to use anything other than dawn brand dish soap! It is my favorite and the blue is the best smelling thing in the world to me. Nothing cleans as good as dawn!
Leotie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only one I buy! It last very long time and you only need a little bit goes a long way. I also love that you can use it for different things besides washing dishes
Kimberlynn L.
Clayton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This soap has served me more uses then just the dishes. Helps with bathing my pets. Cleaning up messes. It is tough on grease and any food I've had on a plate. It's awesome.
Samantha K.
Mesa, AZ
The only dish detergent I can count on to get the dishes clean, we hand wash dishes so it is nice to have a detergent that is easy on my hands and tough on my dishes!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?