BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Paige C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this brand. We were sold on it with their commercials washing the baby ducks from the oil spill. It is a great company and an even better product.
Teresa A.
Dawn always works for everything that needs to be cleaned. Grease gone, clean dishes.Our go to soap when we find it. Smell good and works fantastically.
Rachael M.
Onalaska, WI
Love using Dawn!!! Easy on my hands but hard on the grease ;). I love how clean it gets all of my dishes and I use it on hard stains in clothes as well.
Nicole R.
Prichard, WV
It smells really good and does it's job but I believe their are produ ts out there that do just as good for the same price for how much you actually get.
Nicole M.
Mohawk, TN
We use this daily in our home. I feel it cleans nicely and gets the job done. Effective in what it says isn't does. Not too pricey and good value.
Rylie R.
I love dawn because it saves the animals hurt by the harmful waste in the ocean but this product really works well for me. I won't ever buy another brand
April D.
I use this stuff for a lot of stuff other than dishes. It is great for getting grease out of any material and a great spot cleaner for the carpet.
Martha M.
My go-to for dishwashing. Completely removes the grease and leaves the dishes so clean and smelling good too. Also good for other things around the house
Jean S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dawn dish soap, I use for many different things: spot treatment on fabrics, removal of fleas on my pets, the list can go on and on but I will not
Lena R.
Colorado Springs, CO
A classic and so much more than just dish soap! Use it on oil or grease stains on clothes, in homemade cleaners... I can see why everyone recommends it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart