BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Kassandra C.
Sebastian, TX
It may seem weird but me and my boyfriend use dawn to bath our dogs. It kills the fleas instantly. I also use dawn to wash my dishes and it works great
renee g.
Franklin
It smells great and cleans good makes for easy grease clean up without having to do to much work! Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Ruth Z.
This lifts grease like no body's business. A little goes a very long way. It's cheap and super concentrated. It leaves all my dishes shiny and brand new.
Sandra T.
sanford, fl
I use dawn daily. it does a fine job cleaning most any type of cookware. I'm not crazy about its use on non-stick pans. it works very well on stoneware.
Brooke C.
Akron, OH
Dawn dish soap is my uptime favorite and my forever go to. It cleans dishes like no other dish soap. I'm also a sucker for the scent! Its a great value.
Juanita O.
Fresno, CA
This is the only dishwashing soap we use. We tried switching to another dawn soap but it wasn't the same. This soap does the job nd leave our hands soft.
Nicole M.
Mohawk, TN
We use this daily in our home. I feel it cleans nicely and gets the job done. Effective in what it says isn't does. Not too pricey and good value.
Mary Louise V.
Spartanburg, SC
Best dish soap, hands down. Gets everything from food to dried paint off of dishes. The art majors in my dorm (two of us) and the crafty one all love it.
Liz T.
I love this soap. It's the original. I now buy the apple scented one because I love the scent, but I always keep this one underneath the sink as back up.
Denisse V.
I have worked rescuing animals from the steets. These dogs and cats come in with lots of fleas. Dawn will kill all the fleas without harming the animals.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Amazon