BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Shavon B.
Only dish soap I will use. My grandma used it my mom uses it now I use it. I have tried other brands but nothing beats dawn. And they help animals in oil spill areas.
Scarlet W.
I love using dawn we use it for everything here on the farm from washing dishes to scrubbing up oil spills from the dump truck...I even bath my dog in it when he is super filty (which it also helps with fleas)
Lori E.
Bethel, CT
I have tried others and found there is nothing that works as well as Dawn, you only need a little bit do wash a lot of dishes, i have also used it to remove oil and grease stains from clothing. works great.
Carla R.
Merrillville, IN
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is the only brand I trust to get my dishes really clean without using a ton of the product. A little bit really does go a long way.
Tracey H.
Winter Haven, Fl
We love Dawn dishwashing liquid. Both for the dishes, and for washing our dogs. Its the best soap we've found to help keep fleas at bay and they smell AMAZING.
Melonie W.
Modesto, CA
I have used this brand forever as did my mother. Something seems to have changed with the formula though, it is not as bubbly and long lasting as it once was.
Anthony A.
You can never go wrong with dawn I don't even bother using other brands of dish soap because dawn is the best & has always been the best
ana h.
THE ONLY PRODUCT THAT I USE TO CLEAN MY DISHES. IT TAKES THE GREASE OUT FAST. AND IT SMELLS SO GOOD..YOU DON'T HAVE TO USE A LOT OF PRODUCT TO GET GREAT RESULTS.
Yarlene Z.
Philadelphia, PA
This dish soap is the best, I do not use any brand other than dawn. It gets the job done and it's long lasting. A little goes a long way
Jordan L.
Surprise, AZ
The DAWN brand is by far my favorite dish soap- it helps fight through the toughest grease and gets my dishes really clean before putting them in the dish washer. I like that it is also gentle on my hands!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?