BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12038)
Brandi L.
Nothing, and I mean NOTHING cleans dishes like dawn. Rich suds and no greasy residue. Even with the original formula, a little goes a long way.
Joline S.
Gibraltar, MI
Love dawn Dish Soap! I used it for everything! Even add soap and water to a table and give the kids a straw and let them blow bubbles for fun !
Lexi V.
Love this dish soap!! It works hard on greese and old food. I never have to scrub to hard with this soap, the food and greese come right off!!
Jenny H.
Easley, SC
This dishwashing liquid is great! Multiple uses from cleaning dishes to safely washing pets!! It holds up very well even after time has passed
Audi W.
Besides cleaning dishes, I use dish soap for my brushes too and it works. If it's sensitive enough for baby penguins, it's safe for my brushes.
Lori C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great product that can be used for many things, not just washing dishes! It works great for killing fleas on dogs and cats when washed with it.
Amber V.
This is the only brand I use when it comes to dish soap. This is the best. They offer so many scents and different formulas. They are amazing.
Rachel R.
I just can't say enough good things about this! I use Dawn for everything from stain removal to flea shampoo for my dog. Can't live without it!
Jessica T.
Hamilton , OH
Dawn is the only kitchen soap I'll buy. I usually get the dawn escapes cause they smell good (: but dawn seems to be the best and fairly priced
Jennifer T.
rosemead, CA
A little goes a long way for this so I always mix it with water in another container before use. Helps save some Dawn and let it for long use!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?