BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Laritza  M.
This is the only brand I use for my dishes ! It actually lasts and you do not need as much as the other brands ! Leaves my dishes perfect !
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a class. You can never go wrong with Dawn. I love the sent get tough stains out. Cleans horrible messes. I clean everything with this
Nancy T.
Port Orchard, WA
Love Dawn! Not only does it due great with dishes it also helps with stains in laundry and other stuff. This is the only brand I use at home.
Morgan D.
Deridder, LA
I've used this dish soap for years. It definitely fights grease. I like my dish sponge to have extra suds and this soap suds up pretty good.
Latifah L.
Hattiesburg
Dawn is a MUST HAVE product in my home! From scrubbing away oil, to taking bubble baths! We love it! Great value, at a very affordable price!
Tasha R.
BIRMINGHAM
It's good on grease and tough stains on dishes but it dries my hands out to the point my cuticles peel. I would use with dishwashing gloves.
Kristi C.
Maryville, TN
Only dish soap I use. Just a tad will do a whole sink load and the bottle lasts for such a long time, which is always great for saving money.
Melissa A.
Prattville
we used the original. It does what it says gets grease off gets dishes clean cheap and effective. No scent . You can buy it almost anywhere.
Amber L.
Wahiawa, HI
Dawn is the ONLY dish soap i know of that cuts through stuck on grease and food. A couple drop of dawn is your dogs bath time kills fleas.
Olivia J.
Louisville, KY
I will not use anything else! A little really does go along way! Also it does not irratate my skin and works hard on stains. Best dish soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?