BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill, CA
I've always used dawn! You only need a little to go a long way. Plus it's quick on grease which is probably the toughest thing to clean when your washing dishes or cleaning house.
Rhiannon E.
Arvada, CO
Always my go too dish soap.. its the only one that i can say has grease fighting ability and will wash a huge load of dishes and still feel like it can keep going!
krystal ☺.
This dish soap has a great scent. I use it to wash my dishes and i don't need to use a lot of soap. It removes grease from pots and pans. 👍
Jessica P.
Anniston, AL
A classic in my house! We have used dawn for years and wouldn't have it any other way! Works great on tough dishes and can be used for all kind of stuff as well!
Haley B.
Zanesville, OH
This is the only brand of dish soap I will ever use. The New Zealand scent is my favorite. I even love to use this soap on clothes to get out tough grease stains.
Raeanne S.
This liquid soap has so many great uses. Not just amazing for cleaning dishes but for disinfecting other areas of the house as well!
Marielle M.
Davie, FL
This soap is great! It stays sudsy forever, and gets my dishes squeaky clean! Also, this bottle lasted my 4 roommates and I over 2 months! Definitely a great value
Heather B.
This is the only type of dish soap my family uses. It's very nice they donate money to the animals from the oils and cleaning them also it washes grease off nicely
Sarah T.
Overland Park , KS
I really only but dish soap when it's on sale, but luckily for me, Dawn usually is! It cuts through the grease and only requires a little bit to get the job done.
Dayana A.
My most favorite dish soap it's great on tough grease and any leftover food. I've tried other brands but always come back to dawn I also love the different scents.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?