BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?169 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Taylor T.
Dawn dish soap is great! It works well for washing dishes & also works on pets to get rid of fleas. It kills them instantly! This soap has many uses!
Rachel J.
Nothing comes close to the cleaning power and effectiveness of original Dawn dish soap. There are many more uses for it as well, besides just dishes
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove, PA
Daw is a really good dish washing soap! It really does clean up grease easily. I also like the fact they helped clean animals in oil spills with this
Olivea S.
I will only use dawn! Personally I believe it cuts grease and grime better than any! It lasts a while! It works awesomely! I never buy anything else
Heather O.
Abilene, TX
Favorite dishwashing liquid. I use it for the dishes, to clean the car, and to kill fleas on the dog, pretty much anything that needs to be cleaned.
Nicole S.
Decatur , IN
Best soap in the world works for everything we use it for pet soap stain remover dish soap anything cleaner and works great for drying out poisen ivy
Thuy An D.
San Diego, CA
Even though Dawn has so much cooler sounder scents, I like the original scent the best. all of the different scents work the same though-very nicely
Amy B.
Gainesville, FL
My favorite dish soap ever. I even use it in my hair when I have had especially sweaty days from working out side. It's priced to please this momma!
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
I love Dawn soap and I love what they stand for. The soap always smells great and it leaves my dishes fresh and clean. It's great at removing grease!
Kelly B.
Ronceverte, WV
This is a necessity in our home! We use it with dishes and basic cleaning but we also use it on our dogs for flea killing. This product works GREAT!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?