BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Kayla R.
Seattle, WA
This dishwashing liquid is super effective when washing dishes. It's great that it comes in such a large container and lasts for a long time.
Christine B.
This stuff is so good..not only on pots and pans and dishes, but add it to some salt and vinegar..you have a weed killer. It works real good.
Haley J.
Bryan, TX
This is the BEST soap to use for anything. I don't use any over soap besides this one because is cleans really good and it last a long time.
Sara J.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
This is the only soap i buy. ive tried other brands and nothing compares to dawn. it cuts grease really well and its gentle on your hands.
Lakyn M.
I love the original for giving my animals baths....I know that sounds weird but great for fleas kills them instantly and keeps my baby clean
Kimberly S.
Royal Oak, MI
The gold standard. And this can be used for so many things. Combine with baking soda and hydrogen peroxide for a fabulous pet stain remover.
Rebecca S.
Louisville, GA
Blue dawn is great. It cuts the grease in pots and pan and gets the dishes squeaky clean. It can also be used in many other areas of the home
Latifah L.
Hattiesburg
Dawn is a MUST HAVE product in my home! From scrubbing away oil, to taking bubble baths! We love it! Great value, at a very affordable price!
Anahle D.
Love this product honestly I don't use it for dishes I use it to clean my makeup brushes and leaves my makeup brushes pretty much brand new.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
This is a brand that my entire family has trusted for years. My mother loves to try the different scents they offer and we love the product!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?