BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
Dawn is go-to brand for me in regards to dish soap. My hands feel good after and aren't dried out. I really like their products and will continue to be a loyal buyer.
tanya m.
modesto, CA
I love this dish soap all the scents smell so good and a little goes along way so it last awhile and its not expensive either my dishes are always clean and spot free
Andrea O.
I love the commercials- that is honestly the reason why I buy dawn- for the penguins. We buy the one with Olay because it is so gentle on our hands. Highly recommend
sondra t.
My husband uses Dawn to wash my car when we don't go to the car wash. Other detergents don't compare. I've tried others for washing dishes..and they don't cut the grease like Dawn does. I'm very happy with the results.
Sonja F.
Palmdale, CA
This is the only soap that won't leave your hands feeling awfully dry. Not to mention those commercials were they help animals. That alone has me buying this stuff.
Jasmine N.
CLOVIS, CA
This is the only dish soap I EVER use. I get the blue one. It really gets all the grease and I love the clean smell, ya know, some dish soap just has a funky smell!
Devon P.
Paris, KY
All time favorite. Many, many uses other than just washing dishes. I use it on laundry stains . and to make all natural household cleaners.
Shannon S.
Eugene, OR
This is THE only dish soap we buy. You may be able to purchase cheaper soaps but you won't be saving any money as nothing is as efficient as Dawn.
Arleen O.
Phoenix, AZ
I've been using this dish soap for as long as i can remember. You can't go wrong with Dawn. I've been using this dish soap since i could first start washing dishes.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Dawn dishwashing liquid works great, cuts grease and has lots of suds. It seems really hard on my hands so I don't buy it regularly, but when I do, it works great.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?