BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Shay W.
I use this product all the time. As a mom I am always washing dishes. Dawn keeps my hands from feeling dried out. A little goes a long way.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Dawn dishwashing liquid works great, cuts grease and has lots of suds. It seems really hard on my hands so I don't buy it regularly, but when I do, it works great.
Devon P.
Paris, KY
All time favorite. Many, many uses other than just washing dishes. I use it on laundry stains . and to make all natural household cleaners.
Kimberly M.
De Pere, WI
This is my go to dishwashing liquid. It is a reasonable price. My mom uses this and I do the same. I don't like the other brands out there. This is simply the best!
Arleen O.
Phoenix, AZ
I've been using this dish soap for as long as i can remember. You can't go wrong with Dawn. I've been using this dish soap since i could first start washing dishes.
Pami A.
Franklin, LA
Dawn is the greatest dish soap of all times...a little goes along way and it's also great on tough stains for laundry too...we always have several on hand at a time
Sonja F.
Palmdale, CA
This is the only soap that won't leave your hands feeling awfully dry. Not to mention those commercials were they help animals. That alone has me buying this stuff.
Mckenna R.
Huntington Beach, CA
Love dawn. I have a huge jug of it at home and it's lasted me for months! A little drop goes a long way when washed the dishes and really makes dish washing easier.
Ruth R.
San Jose, CA
Cuts grease fast! I use this for dishes and to wash my hands after working on my bike. It also kills fleas on contact, so I've bathed my cats with it a few times.
Debi W.
Indianapolis, IN
I use the blue dawn on everything, needing to be cleaned. Removes fleas from pets, gentle enough to use on birds and awesome enough for all the tough cleaning jobs
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?