BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Amanda V.
I love Dawn dish soap! Many different scents to choose from and the best soap to fight those greasy pots and pans! I even use it on my dogs :)
Jennifer T.
rosemead, CA
A little goes a long way for this so I always mix it with water in another container before use. Helps save some Dawn and let it for long use!
Belinda E.
Perris, CA
Dawn is my favorite dish washing soap. It works really well to clean dishes and is extremely gentle on my hands especially during the winter!
Pam F.
Watertown, MN
There is no other for us! This is the only soap I have found that truly removes grease! Bubbles last, great cleaner. Would not have any other!
Kim T.
Manistique, MI
I buy Dawn regularly as I use it in my homemade cleaning solutions. I like to mix it in a water and vinegar to clean most surfaces in my home.
Isabel C.
Rialto, CA
I have tried other brand and this is the best! I compared it to the generic brand and DAWN lasts longer. price is defenitley fair. happy !!!!
Ruthie R.
union, sc
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only brand of dish liquid I use! I love how concentrated it is and it doesn't dry out my hands. they have the best scents as well
Persiliac P.
Irving, TX
Best dish soap I've used thus far. If something is extra dirty, I just put a dab of soap and hot water soak the dish. And the dirt comes off.
Kristi C.
Maryville, TN
Only dish soap I use. Just a tad will do a whole sink load and the bottle lasts for such a long time, which is always great for saving money.
Angel G.
Le Grand, CA
The only product I trust to fight caked on grease from my dishes. I really appreciate that it gets the job done without drying out my hands.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?