BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Joey B.
Topeka, KS
Works great for a sinkful of dishes, dissolves grease, and smells great! I even use it on grease spatter spots on my clothes before washing... clothes come out clean!
Sylvia R.
Milwaukee, WI
The antibacterial soap is awesome! Out of all the dawns product this is my favorite. And I believe this one actually takes away grease faster then just regular dawn.
Kristen B.
Plain City, OH
Not only does Dawn do a great job cleaning dishes, it can clean other things around the house! Mix it with a little white vinegar and you have a great cleaning mix!
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
The best dish soap. Whenever we buy something else you can tell how disliked it is and you are paying for water. This is concentrated, fights grease, and works great
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
Dawn is a pretty reliable go-to when I need dish soap. I usually prefer natural soaps, but when I can't find what I'm looking for or am in a rush, Dawn does the trick.
Kaily B.
This is a very nice dish soap. It ins't super thick and goopy and my dishes actually look clean! It doesn't dry out my hands either and I LOVE the variety of scents.
Taylor  B.
Since I was little, my mom has always used Dawn and she would always say "it just works better" when I asked her why. Now I know because it's the only soap I use too!
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
I love Dawn (and not just for their efforts to help animals), but the soap is one of the best at killing germs on my dishes and hands! It doesn't leave spots either!
Danielys C.
I don't only use this for dishwashing. I clean my bathrooms with Dawn as well! My bath walls are tiled, dawn leaves them so shiny!
Wouldn't change it for any other.
Leyla H.
What more can one really say. It's dawn, it washes dishes and can also be used to clean small animals who have become victims of oil spills.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?