BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Taylor  B.
Since I was little, my mom has always used Dawn and she would always say "it just works better" when I asked her why. Now I know because it's the only soap I use too!
Brittany P.
Ada, OK
This is an amazing dish washing soap! It cuts through almost anything you through at it! It's also good for men in the oil field!! Gets it out of hair and off skin!!
Danielys C.
I don't only use this for dishwashing. I clean my bathrooms with Dawn as well! My bath walls are tiled, dawn leaves them so shiny!
Wouldn't change it for any other.
Beth M.
Morganton, NC
I love using dawn I have found it to be the best dish washing detergent there is. It breaks down the grease well and don't leave my hands feeling dried out and rough.
Christina L.
Washington, PA
I love Dawn Ultra dishwashing liquid. A little goes a long way. I have made the mistake of buying cheaper brands that don't work as well but I always go back to Dawn.
Kaily B.
This is a very nice dish soap. It ins't super thick and goopy and my dishes actually look clean! It doesn't dry out my hands either and I LOVE the variety of scents.
BEKAH S.
hope mills
Big fan of dawn and all that it can do. I like to mix a splash of dawn and a splash of vinegar in my mop bucket full of hot water. My floors look amazing afterwards.
Dee C.
Pasco, WA
This detergent is not only great for greasy dishes, its also great for stains on clothing believe it or not (like lipsrick) and to get rid of fleas on pets. Try it!
Sylvia R.
Milwaukee, WI
The antibacterial soap is awesome! Out of all the dawns product this is my favorite. And I believe this one actually takes away grease faster then just regular dawn.
Claudia J.
menlo park, CA
Best soap when it comes to removing grease or oil! My husband works clearing trees from power lines and of course they run into poison ivy and oak and this is the only soap the company uses to remove all those bad oils!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?