BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Reviews (11970)
Jo O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Use a little, do a lot! This is my favorite brand of soap. Also if you do a little of this, vinager and baking soda you kill fleas of your dog
Luci L.
My go to dish cleaner, it removes any oils left from cooking with ease. I don't have to scrub too hard to take off any sauces left in the pan.
Desiree g.
Dawn works great! A bottle last me a long time and I wash a lot of baby bottle and toddler soppy cups! It cuts through grease like its nothing!
Jan L.
I refuse to use any dishwashing soap other than dawn if pots need to be done by hand, it cuts through grease and makes cleaning so much easier.
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
Dawn is simply the best dish washing liquid ever. It is also a great degreaser for your dishes and wiping down the stove top, counters etc.
Shelby A.
Dawn is the only dish soap that we use. I have very dry scalp and I even use it to wash my hair. It works very well if you have a flaky scalp.
Myrissa G.
Williamsville, MO
A little goes a very long way and gets the job done the way it should be! Also it's great for those tough dishes that are a really hard scrub!
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
I always purchase this kind of dish soap! it really does cut through the grease and caked on stuff! and plus, it has cute animals on the label!
Alexandria M.
Waco, TX
They really do put out an awesome product. The quality is always consistent. Plus I love what they do for charities. All around great product.
Milca C.
I love my Dawn!
I do not use any other dish washing liquid.
It's the best dish washing liquid out there. Would not change it for anything else.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?