BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Brittany W.
Yes yes yes!!! A thousand times yes!! This is my go to and the only dish washing liquid I allow to touch my dishes. Doesn't leave any residue?
Anna F.
Pinnacle, NC
This product has so many good uses. Washing dishes, the dog, and even the garage floor. The product works so well and I would highly recommend.
Rayah B.
Eastaboga, AL
Very great on grease. & also a great carpet clean. Amazing to bathe your dog in. I love this product. The only thing I've been using for years.
Shannon M.
Dawn is the best soap on the market. Soap is intended to cut through oil, the greatest testament to Dawn is that it is used during oil spills.
Caitlin W.
Newport News, VA
I love Dawn so much. No other brand compares to Dawn. It has so many great fantastic uses including washing your dishes which it does so well.
Luci L.
My go to dish cleaner, it removes any oils left from cooking with ease. I don't have to scrub too hard to take off any sauces left in the pan.
Esperanza G.
I love Dawn!!! I feel like it's the only powerful dish liquid that works for my dirty dishes, all the other products have more water than soap.
Audi W.
Besides cleaning dishes, I use dish soap for my brushes too and it works. If it's sensitive enough for baby penguins, it's safe for my brushes.
Misty G.
I always use dawn cause you can feel the cleanliness, and it's good for more that one purpose for example washing animals cause it kills fleas.
Jo O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Use a little, do a lot! This is my favorite brand of soap. Also if you do a little of this, vinager and baking soda you kill fleas of your dog
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?