BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
The best dish soap. Whenever we buy something else you can tell how disliked it is and you are paying for water. This is concentrated, fights grease, and works great
Sylvia R.
Milwaukee, WI
The antibacterial soap is awesome! Out of all the dawns product this is my favorite. And I believe this one actually takes away grease faster then just regular dawn.
Leyla H.
What more can one really say. It's dawn, it washes dishes and can also be used to clean small animals who have become victims of oil spills.
sondra t.
My husband uses Dawn to wash my car when we don't go to the car wash. Other detergents don't compare. I've tried others for washing dishes..and they don't cut the grease like Dawn does. I'm very happy with the results.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
Dawn is go-to brand for me in regards to dish soap. My hands feel good after and aren't dried out. I really like their products and will continue to be a loyal buyer.
Andrea O.
I love the commercials- that is honestly the reason why I buy dawn- for the penguins. We buy the one with Olay because it is so gentle on our hands. Highly recommend
tanya m.
modesto, CA
I love this dish soap all the scents smell so good and a little goes along way so it last awhile and its not expensive either my dishes are always clean and spot free
Tara L.
My favorite all time dish soap. It's so gentle yet it's tough enough to clean anything!! I even use this to clean my makeup brushes sometimes just diluted with water.
Amber L.
Wahiawa, HI
Dawn is the ONLY dish soap i know of that cuts through stuck on grease and food. A couple drop of dawn is your dogs bath time kills fleas.
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
I love Dawn (and not just for their efforts to help animals), but the soap is one of the best at killing germs on my dishes and hands! It doesn't leave spots either!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?