BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dish soap is awesome i use only this brand for my dishes! It works good on taking out grease stains and when food is stuck it takes it right out.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've always used Dawn my whole life so as an adult it's still what I buy. I don't have complaints and I love that the company helps with rescue groups
Jennifer B.
Petal, MS
I haven't found much in the kitchen (or bathroom) that you can't clean with Dawn. It's a staple in my household and I would t replace it for anything.
Ashley J.
This is the only dish soap I use to wash my dishes. Gets everything off very easily and breaks down the oil. Not expensive and worth every penny.
Morgan T.
The best dishwashing liquid around! I always go for dawn over their competition because it works. It cuts scrubbing time and makes it more enjoyable.
Wendy T.
This is classic. And it's my go to. It cleans the best with just the smallest amount of soap. I like this so much that I even use it to wash my hands.
Kaitlyn T.
Garden Grove, CA
it smells good and cleans the dishes well! It also is pretty concentrated, so. i dont have to nonstop put more soap on the sponge when using this soap.
Julia A.
Blue dawn is my go to for everything. It is so much more than just a dishwashing or hand washing liquid. Dawn is the ultimate stain fighter in clothes.
Sydney J.
Menasha, WI
I use Dawn all the time and it works like a charm. I barely have to scrub to get things off of dishes and the smells they come in are really good too.
Sandy M.
Hixson, TN
This is the only brand of dish soap I will use. I learned the hard way that cheap dish soap isn't worth buying because you end up using twice as much.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?