BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Bonnie M.
Louisville, KY
This is my all time favorite...I will not use any other brands...I have used Dawn forever..as long as I can remember...it does what it should get your dishes CLEAN....
Cait B.
I've tried other brands and none have come close to the deep cleaning that Dawn gives. This cleaner is also great in other cleaning chores around the house: Google it!
Kim S.
Dawn dish soap is not only great for dirty dishes but for removing stains, cleaning things, and rescues are known to use this regular blue to clean animals that are victims of oil spills. Dawn is my first choice dish soap!
Sara A.
Antelope, CA
Dawn is amazing for everything, dishes and more! i often use it for clothes and stains in other products to release oil. A must buy product for all household cleaners!
Heather K.
Atlanta, IN
This is the only brand of soap we buy. It gets everything clean and smells amazing. We go to Costco and get the big bottle and we have been using it for almost 2 years!
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
I love the Dawn Hand Renewal, it's awesome. I wash dishes all the time and it's the only soap that doesn't dry my hands out. It also has such a nummy scent to it- pomegranate. Cuts the grease good and makes my dishes clean
Kat R.
Fresno, CA
I have recently switched to Dawn about 2 months ago. I bought a mega size at grocery outlet and loved it. It wasn't my normal soap but it took stains out, plus it also cleans the puppies well too. Many uses and great price.
Baylee k.
Brownsville, TX
Does an awesome job on the dishes and an awesome job with the dogs. We use it to kill fleas on our dogs awesome and it's amazing!!! Great buy for both dishes and pets.
Lisa f.
Virginia Beach, VA
Dawn is so good on my pots and pans i love how it wash all the mess away back to new lookin great clean after the kids come home from school and make so much of a mess and soon as the mess is clean we are so happy love dawn
Desiree S.
Warren, PA
Nothing can beat Dawn. From dirty dishes to dirty pets. Dawn is hands down the best product for my house . Having kids i do a lot of dishes! This never chaps my hands.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?