BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Kayla K.
Richlands, NC
Just a little goes a long way. It's great on greasy dishes. Its scent is clean but nothing overpowering. I love how it works on all my dishes.
Shelby A.
Dawn is the only dish soap that we use. I have very dry scalp and I even use it to wash my hair. It works very well if you have a flaky scalp.
Esperanza G.
I love Dawn!!! I feel like it's the only powerful dish liquid that works for my dirty dishes, all the other products have more water than soap.
Dolores M.
Simi Valley, CA
Only soap I use for my dishes. Makes cleaning the dishes not that bad because I know with this soap I won't be scrubbing the dishes all night.
Rayah B.
Eastaboga, AL
Very great on grease. & also a great carpet clean. Amazing to bathe your dog in. I love this product. The only thing I've been using for years.
Christina F.
Houston
We use this product regularly.... I also like it because t takes grease stains out of fabric if you're in need of an alternative stain remover.
Caitlin W.
Newport News, VA
I love Dawn so much. No other brand compares to Dawn. It has so many great fantastic uses including washing your dishes which it does so well.
Sandra D.
Yuba city, CA
This is the only soap I use to clean my dishes. The price is kind of expensive but I would definitely pay for it for the quality of this soap.
Savanna T.
Ozark, AL
Works amazing! Hey I guess you're okay I don't want to know that I have no you don't have no friends but I know I didn't want to do it but you
Anna F.
Pinnacle, NC
This product has so many good uses. Washing dishes, the dog, and even the garage floor. The product works so well and I would highly recommend.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?