BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Diane F.
Tampa
I Love Dawn dish soap. I use it not only for dishes but for many things. Such as on my dogs once a week & it helps with fleas, it can be used for a lot of clothes stains & great to get grease & most gunk off kitchen products (cabinets, stove, fridge microwave) when diluted. I highly recommend Dawn concentrated dish soap
Shari G.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this for dishes and laundry.  It cuts grease better than any product, bar none.  It also gets grease stains out of clothes, so I use it as a prewash.  It has a nice clean scent.  It's effective and never disappoints.  However, with the concentrate, I have to make sure I don't use too much.
Tessa P.
Jonesville, VA
This is my holy grail of dishwashing liquid. I would choose none other than dawn anyways. With this dawn, you don't have to worry about running out quickly. With just a dime sized amount, it lathers up great to do any amount of dishes.
chelse c.
Palm Harbor, FL
Nothing cuts grease like dawn! I use dawn to clean my stove top, to kill fleas (safely) on my cats, I use it to get oil from my car off my hands...honestly, you can use dawn for anything and it will work like a charm. It's the only dish soap that doesn't irritate my moms hands too. Every other soap makes her hands break out in hives!
Jaime I.
Moultrie, GA
I love Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original because it really holds true to it's claims of easily cleaning up even the greasiest dishes. I also like to use Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original mixed in with my dogs shampoo to help eliminate fleas. It is a great product and I highly recommend giving it a try!
Christina L.
I give this a 5 out 5 stars. I love this product and I love that I get to use it for everything not just the dishes. It keeps the dishes clean and I also like to use it on stains on clothes, cleaning my makeup brushes and also jewelry.
Sami M.
Friedens, PA
I love this stuff because of its versatility. I use it for my makeup brushes, and I also mix a little in with my shampoo and use it as a clarifying agent for my scalp, and it gets rid of any build up! It's just a must-have around the house.
Sarah B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product because of it's amazing ability to clean. It really is tough on grease and personally, I feel is the best detergent out there. Not only is this product truly amazing with just how well it cleans, this product is also safe for pets and even contributes to animals who are affect by oil spills. That is a huge bonus for me!
Sandra M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap that truly works! I always buy others, and keep coming back to this. It has a thick enduring consistency and makes so much bubble foam, you don't need a whole bottle just to wash a sink full of dishes. Try it!
Theresa T.
This is my go to dish soap and this is all I use. It gets rid of all the grease and makes them shine. You don't need to use that much of it. It is affordable and a great product. The scent is awesome. It also smells good on your hands and makes them feel soft. I would definitely buy dawn dish soap again and nothing but dawn dish soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?