BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kristina S.
Dawn is the best dish soap - ever. It gets even stains out of laundry! It can be a tad bit more expensive than other brands but it's COMPLETELY worth the price! It's effective on grease, grime and it works great on laundry stains. It's the only soap I use!
Trang T.
Stockton, CA
This dish soap is the holy grail! For tough stains and greases on dishes but also gentle enough to clean delicate products if needed without ruining it. They even use this product on wildlife animals to clean them during the oil spill. How awesome is that!
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid, in my opinion. I know it will always get the job done, especially the tough, greasy stuff. I don't use any other dish soap, and I always buy the big bottle! I would highly recommend this brand and this specific product.
Heather D.
Akron, OH
I love Dawn. Use it all the time but in the smaller size. Scent is good. Not too overwhelming. Good for those with allergies. Easy to wash off, good lather. Price is good, but we always want things cheaper. I recommend all the time and most use it already.
Tracy L.
Plano, TX
Love the plain old dawn original blue.... So many cleaning uses now other than dishes. Lots of cleaning "recipes" found on Pinterest using the original blue dawn.... I clean my grout, jewelry, outdoor cushions, toilet bowl and many other things with dawn.
Hannah B.
We always use Dawn original for our dishes. It has a nice sent and with the ultra it can help get any stuck on food or grease off. It is very effective at removing grease. I would by it again because I believe they have perfected there original dish soap.
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Mega Parent Expert
Nothing beats original Dawn! I have used the product on my dishes for years and it has yet to disappoint. I have tried other dish soaps in hopes that they may have the same effect as Dawn but I haven't found another product yet that can do what Dawn does.
lily C.
This is the only dishwashing soap I will use. It gets dishes clean. I also use it to get stains out of clothes and it works on almost every stain I have ever had. I love this soap. I buy it every time. It is a great value for the amazing job that it does.
Meagan K.
Ypsilanti , MI
This stuff it THE best! From washing dishes to removing stains from cloth. It has saved many articles of clothing from grease stains and you don't have to worry about the blue coloring leaving its own stain. Would highly recommend Dawn Original dish soap!
Betty L M.
Mascoutah , IL
Dawn original really cuts through any baked on or cooked on food or Grease. It makes cleaning up the dishes extremely easy. I also use it for other household chores that requires cutting through heavy grease or dirt. It's an overall general great cleaner.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?