BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
JENNIFER G.
Philpot, KY
I love the Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original it has a nice scent to it. It get the the pots and pans clean and my other dishes clean . you can also use it on animals that are covered in oil it helps get them clean . I would definitely recommend this product to everyone to try it out for yourself . It doesn't cost very much in the store sometimes you can catch it on sale
Jennifer S.
League City
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this DAWN!  it is a great product, that is reasonably priced.  Very concentrated so it lasts a long time.  You can also use this to bathe your dogs, it helps with fleas on them.  So I would definitely recommend this.  Cleaning power lasts longer than the other brands that I have tried.  Don't go to the cheaper brands, stay right here with Dawn.
Courtney T.
Highland, UT
Probably the only kitchen soap I'll ever use. It's so affordable and gets the job done without having to drench your dishes in soap! So I feel like it is totally worth it. I also love that I can pretty much buy it wherever I decided to shop at for the rest of my groceries!
Damara T.
Superior, WI
I love this product. While in college dishes tend to build up real fast and using Dawn dish soap really allows the load to go easier. I was able to buy this product at an affordable price at Target and the smell is great. I will definitely continue using this product.
Mariela S.
Honestly, i love Dawn dish soap better than any other because i feel like this takes off the grease faster and better than the rest. I always get mine from Walmart! And this is the only soap i will use for my dishes. Also i have used it to bathe my dogs, it drops the fleas in an instant. Everytime i get a new pet, this what i do. I love it, this thing works miracles! Lol
Jennifer Y.
this is the best dishsoap ! i usually buy it in the HUGE bottle and it last our family of 5 a LONG time ! i normally purchase it at the family dollar, but i have seen it other places also. it suds very well and i dont feel like i use too much each time i wash my dishes
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the best dish washing soap, along with the pleasant scent of Dawn, it washes very well and only requires a small amount. A small amount of Dawn lasts a while and cleans dishes much more effectively than other brands I've used. It doesn't irritate my skin either.
Amanda H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Ive used this most of my life. I have found so many uses for it. Dawn can get ink stains out of clothing. Dawn dish soap is even safe to use on your fur babies and will kill fleas on contact. I convinced my friend to wash his cat with it after he came home flea ridden, and this straight up killed the fleas on contact. It cuts through grease easy and will clean every surface of your home.
Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
It's the ideal product in the category. It just works the best. It's a good price & a go-to. Works best with greasy pans. And it's a nice back up product to use on your dog when they get fleas. I liked when the packaging showed they used it to wash the oil off the penguins in that big leak - speaks wonders about how well the product works, and that its safe & gentle as well.
Rebecca R.
Portland, OR
You can't beat the cleanliness, smell, and simplicity of dawn. Cuts through tough greaseon my boyfriend's hands and gentle enough to give cats and dogs baths too. Who am I kidding we wash the truck with this too. And a great pest control for your plants too. So diverse!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?