BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Natasha T.
Maysville, NC
My favorite dish soap, dawn is the only soap that stays soapy and a little goes a long way. Takes off all grease and leave my dishes feeling clean.
Kindra P.
I use this dish soap EVERY DAY! I love it! It doesn't dry my hands out when I use it. It definetly has a great smell and works wonders! I love it!
dani d.
New Mexico
I use dawn for washing dishes and cleaning make up brushes. It is very effective cleaning grease and other stains. I get it only when it is on sale
Brianna M.
I recently tried to use a different brand so see if it was any comparison to dawn, but it just wasnt. Dawn is by far the best soap brand out there!
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is an amazing dish liquid!! It cleans dishes, oily hair and the floor!! It can be found most anywhere and the price varies from place to place
Julia S.
Westport, CT
This soap is really good, it's the only one that I trust to clean my dishes. Also it doesn't dry out my hand when I have to have something by hand.
Bertilda H.
Long Beach, CA
My mom likes this brand! Shes always insisting on us buying it for the house. She loves the way it works and rather have this than any other brand.
Alycia H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Not my favorite soap. I feel like it cleans but leaves extra soap on it. I usually got this at Walmart. But I'm not sure if I will get this again.
Emily H.
Citra, FL
Dawn is amazing. Especially on grease. It really gets the job done! & i love that they help support effected animals from oil spills in the ocean.
Candace W.
I don't use this for dishes, but I do make homemade cleaners and stain removers with it and it works so good! I just wish the scent was different!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?