BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Jessica F.
Bayonne, NJ
I love Dawn. All you need is a small amount to wash a lot of dishes. It is great on pots and pans. Even if they are none stick pots and pans it works great. It also leaves your hands nice and soft afterwards which is great.
Heather K.
Atlanta, IN
This is the only brand of soap we buy. It gets everything clean and smells amazing. We go to Costco and get the big bottle and we have been using it for almost 2 years!
Brenda D.
Morrison, CO
This is a must in any kitchen. I throughly cleans and smells clean and pleasant. All you need is a little to cleanse your dishes so it last a while. I great product.
Desiree S.
Warren, PA
Nothing can beat Dawn. From dirty dishes to dirty pets. Dawn is hands down the best product for my house . Having kids i do a lot of dishes! This never chaps my hands.
Danielys C.
I don't only use this for dishwashing. I clean my bathrooms with Dawn as well! My bath walls are tiled, dawn leaves them so shiny!
Wouldn't change it for any other.
Joey B.
Topeka, KS
Works great for a sinkful of dishes, dissolves grease, and smells great! I even use it on grease spatter spots on my clothes before washing... clothes come out clean!
Donna
Brooklyn, NY
We've been using this since forever! They have a lot of different scent choices but we always stick with the blue original. I choose this over other brands bc it really cuts through the grease with very little product.
Brenda F.
Pico Rivera, CA
I actually really like this brand os soap. The different scents are great. Most of these leave your hands feeling soft after washing the dishes. It works great and you do not need to overload on the soap to wash dishes.
Sylvia R.
Milwaukee, WI
The antibacterial soap is awesome! Out of all the dawns product this is my favorite. And I believe this one actually takes away grease faster then just regular dawn.
Kristen B.
Plain City, OH
Not only does Dawn do a great job cleaning dishes, it can clean other things around the house! Mix it with a little white vinegar and you have a great cleaning mix!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?