BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
This is the only dish soap we use. My mom got my started on my brand loyalty to Dawn. A little goes a long way and they make it in great scents too.
Kristi H.
Cozad, NE
Perfect for the big jobs. My go to dish soap when washing by hands. Lifts grease amazingly and works as a cheap solution for a makeup brush cleaner!
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
This product keeps my dishes clean. Theirs actually nothing special about this product, it does its job, and my dishes come out clean so I'm content.
Jennifer M.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands down the best dish soap around. I've used the others and found that I was left with greasy streaked plates. But dawn is gentle and effective.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my favorite dishsoap and when I'm at Cosco I go for this just because it ends up being a better deal than constantly buying the smaller sizes
Jessica K.
Leaves my dishes sparkling and shining! Not to mention that there are so many uses of this besides washing dishes! Check Pinterest for so many ideas!
Brianna M.
Pensacola, FL
The original dawn will always be my favorite! I usually don't like to hand wash dishes but when I do hand wash I use dawn because it works the best!
valerie m.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
Dawn is the only dish soap I use. I love how clean it gets my dishes and I love how a little goes a long way. I will always continue to repurchase it
Krista D.
Will not use any other soap but dawn. I know it cuts the grease and cleans my dirty dishes plus i need smell good all day and this helps to add to it
Marlene M.
The worst thing to do after a long day is to wash dishes. Thanks to Dawn this job is easier, I love how you can wash your dishes and stay very clean.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?