BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11966)
Allie T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this for washing our dishes. I like the scented ones but the traditional one works just as well and I love how clean my dishes are.
Esmeralda C.
Hobbs, NM
Leaves your dishes clean and your hands feeling softer than a baby's bottom this is my #1 dish soap to go to and will not change it for nothing
emily g.
I love this soap. It cuts through grease so well. I use dawn with a lot of DIY cleaning. Takes out stains. I love it! I will forever use this!
Aliya S.
Elgin, SC
The only brand of dishwashing soap I'll use. This product cleans grease like no other! It leaves my dishes feeling, smelling and looking clean.
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
This is the only product I use EVER!!!!!!! All you need is one pump and the job is done. And now I just found a deal at family dollar 2 for $5.
Ashley T.
Pensacola, FL
Thank ful for dawn cause I can wash my dishes and they will actually be clean and also when my 2 year old dog had bad flees this work miracles
Jacqueline R.
Good old Dawn. I sometimes feel cheap and purchase a lower quality alternative but always revert back to Dawn. It's cleaning power is flawless.
Cheltzy D.
Oxford, MI
Not only is this great for washing my dishes and helping the environment it's also the best thing for getting rid of pesky fleas from your pet.
Jenny H.
Easley, SC
This dishwashing liquid is great! Multiple uses from cleaning dishes to safely washing pets!! It holds up very well even after time has passed
Ophelia S.
Most definitely my favorite dish washing soup. Its for a good cause, it smells amazing, gets my dishes clean, and it doesn't dry out my hands!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?