BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Only dish spa I use. Cuts grease and gets dirty dishes squeaky clean. It smells great. It does dry my hands out a bit. Which I hate but i never remember to use dish gloves.
katarina s.
akron, ohio
Will never use anything else . is not waterie cleans dishes with littlerie one pinch out the bottle . I use this all the hevtime I will never buy another one of dish soap
Vicki G.
Clovis, NM
My aunt is not able to use most dish soap as they cause her to break out. But she is able to use Dawn with no issues..... love this product...
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
This product is so useful not just for dishes but when you mix it with other products it's good for removing stains, cleaning the tubs and a whole bunch of other things.
Heidi S.
Bourg, LA
Since putting my family on a budget, I have tried all types of cheap dishwashing liquid and nothing beats Dawn. I can only use Dawn because it truly cleans grease easily.
Michele M.
If i couldn't find anything else to use I'd go with this. It works and cleans dishes just fine and is cheap. I prefer other Dawn soaps but this one will get the job done.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
I always purchase this kind of dish soap! it really does cut through the grease and caked on stuff! and plus, it has cute animals on the label!
Karleigh G.
I love dawn! it works great on my dishes and gets those annoying oil stains out of my clothes! it also smells wonderful! The apple scent is my favorite, but ill take any!
Sarah T.
Belleville, KS
This is the best dish soap. A little goes a long way, it cuts through tough acting grease, smells good, leaves my hands feeling soft and can be used for animals as well.
Sarah W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I use blue Dawn to wash nearly everything: the dog, my hands, upholstery stains, any protein-based stain, any random sticky object, and, oh, yeah, my dishes. I'm a fan!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?