BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Ashley N.
Winamac, IN
I love Dawn! Gets my dishes so clean, but I found it also has a second great purpose for me. It kills fleas on Dogs like no other and is way cheaper than most Dog shampoos!
Liz M.
El Cajon, CA
This is the BEST dish soap. My mom always told me to buy the blue Dawn dish soap but for some reason I always bought what was on sale. I learned my lesson. Dawn is the best, it lasts, it bubbles, it cleans! I love the blue Dawn!!!!!
Lea L.
Chula Vista, CA
Dawn is great for everything, not just dishes. Its great to wash my dogs with, say they got into something extra gross. I also use it as an around the house cleaner diluted with water.
Faith B.
Love Dawn dishwashing liquid. It's all I use. And I love the fact that they use this for Animals that need to be cleaned due to old spills etc.
Adriana C.
I love love love dawn!!! Best product by far and the only one I like to use when it comes to keeping my dishes clean. It works so well when it comes to those messy dishes.
Tiffany N.
Dagsboro, DE
The ONLY dish soap I like and use!! My mom uses/used Dawn and now so do I . I have tried other products, but I love Dawn. It lasts a long time, you don't need to use a lot to wash dishes, and it is great as a shampoo for pets.
Marco C.
San Diego, CA
This that I used on my daily basic it removes stains more easily basically it gets the job plus it's smell so good I have used this product until this day I obsuly love it
Melissa J.
Edwardsburg, MI
The Best dish detergent out there. I will never use any other brand. Cleans well and does not dry out my skin when I do dishes. Also can be used for cleaning and stains.
Laura R.
Only soap I'll ever buy. Very very durable soap that kills grease and oil. Also, love that it is multipurpose. Can use to get stains out of most fabrics. Use on windows. Use as a shower cleaner. Just a very great dependable soap!
Holly P.
Provo, UT
I will not buy any other dishwashing soap. I love how it cuts through grease. I use it in addition to other products to clean the bathtubs and showers and to get stains out of clothes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?