BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Misty G.
I always use dawn cause you can feel the cleanliness, and it's good for more that one purpose for example washing animals cause it kills fleas.
Kala S.
Casselberry, FL
The only dish soap I will use. I've tried others and they take twice as much and twice as much scrubbing. A little bit of dawn goes a long way!
Tamara W.
Jonesboro, GA
Like this brand. I'm new to using this & I like. If it's good enough to clean up the birds in the oil spill it's good enough to wash my dishes.
Emily S.
We use a lot of oil when cooking in our house, so it's important that we use dish soap that gets it all off our pans. This stuff works wonders!
madeline v.
Columbus, OH
We love Dawn! It's great for dishes but we also use it for tough messes. My husband also uses it to degrease his hair after a long day at work.
Lexi V.
Love this dish soap!! It works hard on greese and old food. I never have to scrub to hard with this soap, the food and greese come right off!!
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My favorite liquid dish soap. It cleans and cuts grease. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes mixed with some olive oil to condition them.
Jenny H.
Easley, SC
This dishwashing liquid is great! Multiple uses from cleaning dishes to safely washing pets!! It holds up very well even after time has passed
Shelby A.
Dawn is the only dish soap that we use. I have very dry scalp and I even use it to wash my hair. It works very well if you have a flaky scalp.
Brandi L.
Nothing, and I mean NOTHING cleans dishes like dawn. Rich suds and no greasy residue. Even with the original formula, a little goes a long way.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?